Dogg is Becks' new best friend

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
They make an unlikely pairing, but it seems David Beckham and Snoop Dogg are buddies. They've bonded over soccer, fashion and plans to make a film together.

Snoop told the Daily Mirror: "No one would have thought me and my boy David would have anything in common – we come from separate worlds.

"He has the dollars at his disposal and we're talking about putting our money together to do a movie," Snoop said. "It's incredibly exciting."

According to Snoop, Becks has further certified their blossoming friendship by going to Snoop's place and teaching his kids – Corde, 13, Cordell, 10, and Cori, 8 – a soccer trick or two.

Source: DallasNews.com

The new Snoop Dogg track listing for his next album:

01. Snoop Dogg - I Luv Snitching (Intro)
02. Snoop Dogg featuring David Beckham & Victoria Beckham - I Want 2 B White
03. Snoop Dogg featuring Dr. Dre - Get Out The K.Y.
04. Snoop Dogg featuring Akon - Let's Act Gangsta
05. Snoop Dogg featuring 2Pac - I Made 2Pac's Career
06. Snoop Dogg - Fuck Suge Part 40
07. Snoop Dogg featuring Daz - Oh Oh Oh Oh
08. Snoop Dogg featuring Kurupt - Break Up 2 Make Up
09. Snoop Dogg featuring Nate Dogg - Money
10. Snoop Dogg featuring Mobb Deep - Word Up
11. Snoop Dogg featuring Every Sell Out In The Rap Game - Outro (We love Snoop Dogg)

SOURCE: STREETHOP

Remember where you heard it first!

u know when society is fucked up? when people act like pricks when they find out that two people from totally different worlds can co-exist and actually be friends.

Oh no, i should have seen this coming,becks going pop again...i won't be surprised if becks/spice boy starts spitting rhymes n records an album, now that would be crazy coz i know one thing for sure he will start movies.......whatever happened to focusing on talented people instead of famous people......becks is no longer as good as he was back in 96 when it comes to playing soccer.as for snoop, he is using this opportunity to get people talking about him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.