does anyone remember this white rapper???

Hey guys need help finding a certain song. it was by a white rapper. the song was a summer jam from like 3 years ago. i only remember the video where the guy was having a house party. he had a shaved head and was tan. he was like rapping on his driveway ughhh i know this is a vague description but thats all i remember. i remember he was sunburnt and white with a shaved blondish head. not expecting much help here, wish i could remember a lyric at least or the chorus.

its linx! said:
I was thinking Stagga Lee, ahaha.
HAHAHA i think thats him!! Stagga Lee but i only remember Rock Your Body and i dont think thats the song im lookin for. i coulda sworn the song had a chick singing the hook
EDIT- there it is! hahaha its the one with the chick goin "la la la la, la la la la"
oh man i woke up with the video stuck in my head this morning for NO reason whatsoever! thanx linx!!

that rollin wit mvp video had the absolute hottest white chick on planet earth in it. i even taped it off of BET one day. damn, i wish i could find that tape

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.