Does Anyone live in New Orleans/Louisiana?

Lok

And is willing to keep an eye for a few albums for me? Unfortunately many of them are Out Of Print & I don't have any access to local stores in that area. You can make some Cool loot if you do :), just keep an eye on a few albums and if you see them, holla at me & I will send you the money & then some for your trouble.
And one more thing, please don't go to "Conrads" in New Orleans, because they sell bootlegs.

I would have posted this thread in Fair Xchange, but 99.9% of all threads/visitors go there because of Pac.

*List 1
*List 2
*List 3

Im REALLY after that S.O.S album :) (3rd pic in the top row in the List 1]

THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS!

Lok

LOL, I love yall.

• New Orleans has/had one of the best scenes in Hip-Hop, period!
  • You need to stop bumping the recent Cash Money albums & stereotype their style to a whole region.
  • You also need to stop judging Southern music based on what you hear on the radio.
  • I find that most people who make such comments have never actually heard any southern albums. Are you one of them?
  • You CAN'T tell me that you don't like these songs:

*S.O.S - Dead On Arrival
*S.O.S - Redemption
*S.O.S - Trapped In The Storm (the duo from YS's are part of this group as well)

*YG's - Another Day Gone Left
*YG's - Livin Hell

*Unspoken Vs - Sinner's Prayor
*Unspoken Vs - Can't Stop A Player

*F.F - Face 2 Face

If you can honestly listen to these tracks & tell me you don't feel them, then i'l rest my case & never bring any southern artist/album ever again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.