doctor's advocate

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Someone hook it up.

Million Dollar Mouth Piece is gonna be fucking hot, spent the week kicking it with Yuk and he bringing fire! We roll from the club to the studio thats all he do, he really focused.

MAJOR FUCKIN PROPZ FOR THE LINK! D.l.ing it now..

DPG iz all I C said:
OK rapidshare sucks, so can anyone let me know what the tracklist for this is ?
Intro
Drop Em
Change Of Heart
Dont Say Names
Its Ok (1 Blood)
Its business
Aces Immortal
Pour It Out (I heard this before.. think it was on the stop snitchin mixtape maybe?)
Show These Niggaz

They're not in that order though.

I got it 2 days ago, there are some dope tracks on it. My favorites are Pour It Out (I always loved that Led Zeppelin / Aerosmith track) and It's Okay, but the others are sound cool too. I will peep the retail edition, it won't be bad IMO.

ok after giving all of them a listen they are all on that face of la mixtape exept one blood wich leads me to believe these tracks mostly wont feature in the docs advocate. I'm thinking that these are gonna be on the blackwallstreet journal pt1

and also on the face of la mixtapes there are a few other decent tracks what I found interesting about this file that was upped was the album cover for the docs advocate looks dope.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.