do you think..

_carmi

me, myself & us
now that Eminem is having another divorce and his best mate is dead because of a shoot out that it will give him the rage/energy to make some good tracks?

i was thinking about that and talking about that with one of my friends. what do y'all think?

personally i think he's never gonna be as good as MMLP, but this could give him something to say in his songs.

btw Rest In Peace Proof

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
_carmi said:
now that Eminem is having another divorce and his best mate is dead because of a shoot out that it will give him the rage/energy to make some good tracks?

i was thinking about that and talking about that with one of my friends. what do y'all think?

personally i think he's never gonna be as good as MMLP, but this could give him something to say in his songs.

btw Rest In Peace Proof
idiotic , and insensitive

Nick

Zimbabwe said:
Could have been worded differently but still a valid point.

I think we'll have to wait and see but imo he'll go to one extreme or the other - he'll either quit and never drop another album again or he'll come back better than b4 cos something like this is obviously gonna have a massive effect on him.

i think eminem needs to be broke and hungry, that was when he was at his finest. Dead friends and momma drama isn't going to fill a whole album.

I'm sure Eminem will come out with a good tribute song for Proof... I'm sure he'll make one for his next album, whenever that comes out..

ArtsyGirl

From what I can tell the bouncer was shot once in the head, from that MTV article Proof was shot twice in the head twice in the stomach/chest area, thats a huge difference. Also if the bouncer wasnt legally aloud to have the gun or shoot it I'd imagine that makes a difference.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Pain and anger are good for creative writing. As are drugs. From what I've found anyway.

Whether he will want to continue or to share the songs as they'll be very personal is another matter. Depression is no joke.

Jibster

_carmi said:

btw Rest In Peace Proof

Good post, i for one had the same discussion myself and i think it'll give him his hunger back, i can see him making another album in a "for Proof" kinda way, he won't want to go out like that. He'll have to come on a MMLP level for me to buy it though.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
I wonder will D12 go ahead and record their album in the summer.

Hopefully. It's not like they're the temptations and will have to find a new member. Proof would want the album to go ahead, writing will help their grief. And Proof's family can get some of the money for college funds etc.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Zimbabwe said:
nah. i'm sure it crossed the mind of many people. it's not being insensitive, it's thinking about the future and the impact of his death on eminem's creativity.

Tupac Tha Great said:
I wonder will D12 go ahead and record their album in the summer.
they should. they went ahead after bugz, they should after proof. it would be a nice way to respect proof cuz i'm sure he would have liked the album to go ahead. will probably have a song or 2 about proof in it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.