Do you think 50 and Game will be able to make music like they did before together?

Honestly, they said they settled the beef but after 50 said all that shit about how Game didn't write his own records and how he isn't a real artist, do you think they will be able to have that same chemistry they had before?

BTw a funny pic to make you laugh.

Mase

^The bed is photshopped in. From what I know that kiss pic is real.
If the beef is squashed, then nothing should stop them working together again. Sqaushed means 100% sqaushed, and everything should be cool after that.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
No. They have ill feelings towards each other. The whole squashing the beef was a PR stunt, and they still hate each other. I guess they'll just book different studios from now on.

Game and 50 Cent have never made good music soloist or conjointly and (irrelevant of how much Smackdown / Raw 'beef' they create to manipulate the minds of vulnerable young hip hop fans who spend their whole lives posting threads / talking about it like it's the second coming) they never will make good music.

cm_millionaire said:
Game and 50 Cent have never made good music soloist or conjointly and (irrelevant of how much Smackdown / Raw 'beef' they create to manipulate the minds of vulnerable young hip hop fans who spend their whole lives posting threads / talking about it like it's the second coming) they never will make good music.
ROFL.

Lol @ Ras Masta's pic, sometimes I wonder if you're not the master of copy paste around here. But as far as both rappers go I don't think there will be as many collabos as with what they did for Game's album.

Peace

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
nah, they're relationship wont be the same (despite the cousy pic) i dont think they were ever close, 50 just used him to make some money in the west coast.

makaveli_411 said:
Lol @ Ras Masta's pic, sometimes I wonder if you're not the master of copy paste around here. But as far as both rappers go I don't think there will be as many collabos as with what they did for Game's album.

Peace
what else have I copied and pasted?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.