do u think game

do u think game would be a better all-round rapper if he gave up this blood image? i think he would focus more on lyrical content and important matters if he would drop all this gang talk.what's your opinions?

common he got some good tracks,put the haterism aside and focus on the question.i'm saying what's your opinion on if he dropped the gang theme and started doing more songs like dreams?do you think his style would be different or his content would change? there's a better way of asking

i think it would be better all-around for everybody if he just left
game's career is only based on other people's careers. if there was no pac or eazy e. game would have nothing to rap about.

LAZARU$ said:
common he got some good tracks,put the haterism aside and focus on the question.i'm saying what's your opinion on if he dropped the gang theme and started doing more songs like dreams?do you think his style would be different or his content would change? there's a better way of asking
Haterism? I don't hate the man at all.

And let me get this striaght, you're asking that if he dropped the gang shit (part of his content) would his content change? Hmm, that's a toughie.

i dont think he plays it up too much, i mean every once in awhile in his songs
"three peice suit on still got his rag, still got his swag"
it doesnt really bother me

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
If Game had some morals and standards maybe he would. How old is he? He acts young and dumb.

Nice to your face, scheming behind your back.

Hang on... That and the beats he gets are the only reasons I check for him.

Pittsey said:
If Game had some morals and standards maybe he would. How old is he? He acts young and dumb.

Nice to your face, scheming behind your back.

Hang on... That and the beats he gets are the only reasons I check for him.
lol, it is true that his utter randomness can make him interesting :p

Do I think The Game would be an all-round better rapper if he dropped the gang related lines?
No, because there is hardly any of them and if they didn't exist it would hardly make a difference to his music.

ready2die said:
GAME WAS ON LOVE CONNECTION AND GOT PLAYED!!!! hes NOT NO GANGSTER NEVER WAS!!!
You get 5,000 dollars to be on that show and who's to say what a gangsta does and doesnt do? You think gangstas just sit on the block being all serious and bragging about how many locs they smoked that week?

no the game is good as a blood nothing else 2 it he would be the same if he wasnt blood but its always more exciting 2 listen to sum1s music wen they are representing sumthing

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.