Do They Play This Song At The Club

I'm 16, havent been in a club yet. need to get one of them fake IDs like J-Kwon. but im just curious, do they every play Lil'Jon & The Eastside Boyz feat. Ice Cube - Real Nigga Roll Call. i mean i guess its club music but do chicks actually get down to this shit..... do the guys two step and try to look hard?

one love

It makes everyone just angrily flail there arms and push each other.

Don't you get the urge to when you hear it?
Other songs in this sub-genre of rap, I call 'bounce music' include Einstein by Tech N9ne and What U Gon Do by Lil Jon.

An honourable mention goes to Shut the Club Down - Krayzie Bone. This is a stamina bounce song, do not attempt until you have had adequate practice in some of the aforementioned songs.

If you're looking for some club songs for a house party you're better off just listening to a radio station that air live at clubs and hear what they play.

Cooper

Advocate said:
I'm 16, havent been in a club yet. need to get one of them fake IDs like J-Kwon. but im just curious, do they every play Lil'Jon & The Eastside Boyz feat. Ice Cube - Real Nigga Roll Call. i mean i guess its club music but do chicks actually get down to this shit..... do the guys two step and try to look hard?

one love
yes

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^What?? It's NY, isn't it?

LOL.

Here, in Seattle, they don't censor music unless it's at a club for 16+. I used to love it when they'd play "My neck, my back", cuz it was so raw and uncut. :)

im not looking for some club music, i was just thinking about it. couldnt picture people dancing to that shit. i think i could request one song in the club it would be Big Daddy Kane - Warm It Up Kane. that scene in the 25th hour is the shit

thanks guys
a

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.