DMX's producer gives away $20,000 instrumental

Long time producer for DMX, Dame Grease, has made a $20,000 instrumental available for download on his My Space account.

Grease’s credibility is undisputable with his long list of beat-making achievements. He has produced many well known hits such as The Lox’s “We’ll Always Love Big Poppa” and DMX’s “Get at Me Dog”. Even veterans like Slick Rick and Nas spit on his innovative beats that are completely original and sample free.

Motivated by a sympathy for aspiring artists trying to get a foot in the door of the illustrious industry, he is offering one of his beats as a free download for one week only. "I remember how hard it was for me to even get my music heard, and even today you have all these producers competing for that one single. So I decided to give away one of my jewels and see who makes it hot!"

Grease will compile a mixtape of the best submissions, while one lucky winner will get the opportunity to create a demo with him.

Get the beat at: http://www.myspace.com/damegrease

PuffnScruff

That's really cool of him to do that. I've heard his music before but never really took much notice of him. The beat is pretty dope too

Bigg Limn

Staff member
^ And that reply was on some bitch ass hater shit.

Beats not whack...and jus because its a club beat that dont mean u have 2 spit club shit 2 it

SonOf2pac

hot beat... wish i had a mic... i'd rip that shit.... uh uh... i can feel the flow and i got a nice hook and everything... Killa K baBY ! LOL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.