Dmx

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Any word on him? Besides the recent court dates and ish? Any new album coming out? What happened to his reality/tv show on BET? I thought there was supposed to be a second season.

And is he doing any movies or anything in the near future? I ain't heard about/from him since his last album.

Discuss.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ermm when I toured with him we did speak about new movies, part 2 to something, but I was so damn faded I cant remember what it was now. I think I posted news about it though.

*Shrugs*

X is real cool peoples though, after spending time with him he has my up most respect and Ill support whatever he does.

Casey

Staff member
Ermm when I toured with him we did speak about new movies, part 2 to something, but I was so damn faded I cant remember what it was now. I think I posted news about it though.

*Shrugs*

X is real cool peoples though, after spending time with him he has my up most respect and Ill support whatever he does.
Probably Part 2 to "Belly", supposedly called "Beast".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.