Dmx

I heard that it wasn't ever coming out (I think on sohh.com I read that) but the advance leaked yesterday so who knows. There's a new interview up with the Real King of NY (in my opinion, DMX) on allhiphop.com, haven't read it yet but maybe that sheads some light on this situation.

Artist : DMX
Title : Here We Go Again
Label : Def Jam/Ruff Ryder Recordings
Release Date : 28th June 2005

Producers : Swizz Beats, Scott Stroch, P.K., Shok, Teflon, Dame Grease.
Guest Rappers : Kartoon, Flashy
-------------------------------------------------------
....Tracklist....

1. Intro
2. I Run Shit
3. Pump Ya Fist
4. Give Em What They Want
5. Street (Skit)
6. It’s Personal (w/ Jadakiss & Styles P)
7. My Song
8. Baby Motha (Skit)
9. Baby Motha
10. Who Dat
11. Walk These Dogs
12. On & On
13. Shit That I Do (w/ Bazaar Royale)
14. Blown Away
15. The Industry
16. Goodbye
17. Lord Give Me A Sign (The Convo)
18. Prayer

-------------------------------------------------------
...Press...

Two years ago, rapper DMX informed the public that he was going to retire from the rap game. He's now decided
to celebrate retirement in ironic fashion by releasing a new album. Here We Go Again will be DMX's latest
offering, and will lead off with the single "Give Em What They Want." A track listing has not been disclosed
yet. Billboard.com reports the Ruff Ryder worked with producer Scott Storch as well as Swizz Beats and P.K. on
the new disc. DMX was apparently in Miami shooting two videos when his lawyers were in a NY court asking for
another DNA test to determine his paternity of a three-year-old girl. X filmed avideo for his first single, and
one for the lead single off the Ruff Ryders compilation “Ryde or Die Vol. 4: The Redemption.” That album is out
July 26th.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
FlipMo said:
Only song I've heard is Pump Ya Fists, I refuse to listen to any other songs until the album is released. That's how much I'm anticipating it. :thumb:

Hopefully its better than his last two though...

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Only song I've heard is Pump Ya Fists, I refuse to listen to any other songs until the album is released. That's how much I'm anticipating it. :thumb:

ARon

He almost has too, after his last offereings it's almost as if he retired for a reason....
So lets hope , well I am really hoping, that this will be the DMX we all like, something good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.