DMX wildin out at hot 97

funny ass interview ...dmx is wild lol ...hes a funny ass dude .... its funny how flex was talkin bout dmx makin real deep ..pain records lol ... but yet he hates pac and pacs shit is deeper and overall better lol flex is such a eastcoast dickrider ... funny ass interview

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
LOL. Flex and X are wild. Maaaan, I love X. Seriously, I'm always feeling Earl. I know my man hellrazor feels the same way as me. You have to just love DMX's rawness and unpredictability. X has heart man. You can see it.

Can't wait his album release. :thumb:

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Flex is a piece of shit... DMX is a middle aged crack head...

He never has anything real or intelligent to add to any interview... Hey at least he growls like a dog.
Interviews are based around seeing what's going on in the person life.. not to impress you or whatever "intelligent" statements you need to hear.

DMX is the way he is, he's a nut, he's raw.

Calling DMX a crack head is old and qualifies usage of :rolleyes:

Thanks for the interview, Ill listen to it later.

I was listening to And Then There Was X.. just the other day, I like him when I'm in the mood.

props on the interview, i really hope dmx kicks his drug problem, learns how to drive and drops another hot album like "its dark and hell is hot". every album since that one has been wack as fuck and dmx raps about the same exact thing over and over again. atleast he gets arrested a lot so he can still have fans despite not putting out a good album in over 5 years. if 2pac never existed i would like dmx a lot more. they are too much alike to me with their real deep songs followed by some crazy hard ass shit. anyways i hope dmx can actually show some talent again on his next album. peace

yayo said:
Interviews are based around seeing what's going on in the person life.. not to impress you or whatever "intelligent" statements you need to hear.

DMX is the way he is, he's a nut, he's raw.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR " as DMX would say.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Flex is a piece of shit... DMX is a middle aged crack head...
He never has anything real or intelligent to add to any interview... Hey at least he growls like a dog.
middle age ?? loooooooooooooooollllll

now that's funny!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.