DMX vs. Jay now?

I don't know what's up with this board, it's slow as hell today and acting like a bitch. I've posted this about twice already and it's not showing up... so this time I'm not typing the actual article... I just tell y'all what was said.

According to Thursday's Detroit News, X is attacking Jay now on the same flip-flip bullshit that Cam did a while back. Here's the actual quote from X:

"The flip-flops - he's just not the same. No matter where I've vacationed at, St. Thomas, the Bahamas... I've never worn flip-flops. I never feel that comfortable, not even in my own house."

Dudes... give it a rest. Jay's not going to revive your career because you attack his shoes.

Is Hip hop turning into Queer Eye for The Rap Guy now? Christ!

EIB

X is just fuckin' around, but he has a point, since when do hustlers wear flip flops? believe it or not Jay talks that same old gangsta shit at times, yeah X does too, but this would be some sick rap beef, cause Jay has fucked over X big time with the Def Jam thing, and Jay has a little something to prove since hes already lost to DMX in a battle.

EIB

Maybe it doesn't matter, but somebody needs to knock Jigga down a peg or two and Cam'Ron certainly doesn't have the weight to do it, X isn't what he was but he still holds a lot of power in Hip Hop, yes the album flopped due to it being stale and under-promoted, it sold off his name, i know fans who still thought he was retired.

This won't be the first time Jay and X have thrown shots at each other since they blew up

"keep barking up that tree, that tree will fall on you" - Jay-Z - Takeover

"I only gave you the crown so i could shoot it off your fuckin' head" - DMX - Uh-Huh

X is just fuckin' around, but he has a point, since when do hustlers wear flip flops
LOL, since when do "gangstas" and "hustlers" give fashion critiques?

believe it or not Jay talks that same old gangsta shit at times
I've never seen Jay blast someone for fashion. I guess he'll be beefin with the next rapper that wears white after Labor Day... huh?

but this would be some sick rap beef,
This would be a sad and pathetic rap beef.

KAMIKAZI said:
I think Lil Romeo and Lil Bow Wow having an altercation backstage at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards is slightly more pathetic.
At least that's two kids beefin though.

C'mon... a fucking beef over SHOES....????? C'mon people... this is so pathetic it's hilarious.

Bam_Margera said:
At least that's two kids beefin though.

C'mon... a fucking beef over SHOES....????? C'mon people... this is so pathetic it's hilarious.
That's not the reason, that's just a detail.

But c'mon... the fuckin KIDS CHOICE AWARDS.

HellRazor05 said:
The "beef" isn't about flip-flops, it's about Jay-Z spending more time on Rihanna's CD than DMX's, therefore causing DMX to leave Def Jam and sign with Sony.
Then he should fuckin' call him out on it straight up.

I didn't see NWA putting Cube on blast for the hair gels he putt in his jerry curl in the 80s... when the beef wasn't about that.

If DMX is putting him on blast for sandals over a business deal, then X is even more of a crackhead idiot than he has a reputation for being.

You know... I was watching X's reality show and I was thinking "man.. this guy seems so smart and deep one minute, then seems like an ignorant hood rat crackhead the next".

EIB

Yup, the little things like flip flops and just minor shots like that always create beef, hes taken enough shots at Def Jam and Jay, i expect to see Jay retaliating on his album, basicly the beef beetween Nas and Jay helped them both a lot, they picked up the pace to compete with each other and dropped 2 of their best albums, so i'm thinking that the same thing could happen here, DMX is in a bad slump and needs some insperation, this is what the career has looked like so far in album rates for me personally:

Its Dark And Hell Is Hot: 5.0
Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood: 4.5
...And Then There Was X: 4.0
The Great Depression: 3.5
Grand Champ: 2.0
Year of The Dog... Again: 3.0

And you have all of the matieral he has before those albums which is very good...

Some people won't agree with that, but its fashionable in the media and on the internet to disrespect DMX when half of the people doing it were on his dick 1998-2001.

So...

Bring on the DMX vs. Jay-Z beef.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.