DMX to face 60 days in jail

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
According to published reports, DMX plead guilty in the Queens Criminal Court building in New York on Tuesday (October 25) to violating the terms of his conditional release.

The terms in violation required DMX to stay out of trouble with the law, but he managed to find himself back in court earlier this month for two separate driving-related incidents, but the case was adjourned so both sides could come to an agreement on Tuesday's plea deal.

During a June 2004 incident at New York's JKF International Airport, X allegedly posed as a federal agent and attempted to steal a car. He plead guilty to a reckless-endangerment charge on December 8 and was sentenced to a conditional discharge.

According to MTV News, X is scheduled to return to court on November 17 to be sentenced. His lawyer, Murray Richman, believes X will have to serve a 60-day sentence at New York's Rikers Island, but will likely serve only 40 days under the conditions of the plea agreement.

Although X will be headed to prison, Richman said he was in "good spirits."

"He took it. It's a somber situation. He felt the reality of it and he's moving on," said the attorney. "The man's a class act. He did what he had to do."

Source: BallerStatus.net

During a June 2004 incident at New York's JKF International Airport, X allegedly posed as a federal agent and attempted to steal a car. He plead guilty to a reckless-endangerment charge on December 8 and was sentenced to a conditional discharge.
Damn, at least he's gonna get it lowered to 40 days.

That's ridiculous though, X posing as a federal agent? he'd have the mentality to pull it off but thats just plain funny. pz

...said the attorney. "The man's a class act. He did what he had to do."
I like X, but I cracked up when I saw this. Like, what the fuck, dude's a "class-act" but poses as a Fed and tries to steal a car? Haha.

But I think the full story is that someone pulled into a parking spot that DMX was about to pull into...at which point, an angry DMX got out the car, ordered the other guy out the car, and apparently tried to steal it.

I think DMX did it to sell more records thru publicity. A driving offence with 60 days in jail is an excellent bad boy image enhancing act with minimal punishment, realising there's been a gap in the market for REAL badasses since 2pac died so he thought he'd try to reach pacs level. Theres been too many fake rappers too long.

Razor I couldnt give a fuck if its true what I said I dont get a hardon defending rappers reps. As for your comment implying he doesnt give a fuck what his fans think, erm gee let me think, oh yes of course, no entertainers ever give a fuck what their fans think do they?, the less they care about what their fans think the more money they'l make from non existent fans! (thats sarcasm if you havent noticed). DMX is a good rapper but I dont have wet dreams over him. Just shut up and stop riding rappers dicks who bark in every tune.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.