DMX sued over rape claims

Monique Wayne has filed a $2million lawsuit against DMX claiming that the comments he made last month, where he alleged Ms. Wayne raped him, were defamatory.

DMX spoke to Sister 2 Sister magazine and said of Ms. Wayne, “She raped me. I mean, you know, that might sound like some bullshit. No man has ever been. You know what I mean, like never? Is that the only thing in the world that's not possible?"

The lawyers for Ms. Wayne say she is the victim of "severe emotional distress, anxiety, humiliation, damage to her character, distress, mental shock, mental anguish, and psychological trauma, and was otherwise injured and will remain injured for a considerable length of time," as well as having her reputation damaged.

Wayne also claims that their sex was consensual, that she was invited on tour with DMX and that they spoke on the phone regularly.

In 2004 DMX conceded that he is the father of her child after a paternity test.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Another women tryna get money out of a famous person. If it was any smuck off the street that claimed he was raped by her she wouldn't raise any eyebrow.

Diaz

Prize Gotti said:
Another women tryna get money out of a famous person. If it was any smuck off the street that claimed he was raped by her she wouldn't raise any eyebrow.
Then again, what DMX said was made news all over the internet and was in a magazine. And apparently, what he says is a lie too.

What I've been hearing is that it happened in a dark room and he was under the impression that it was his wife. So, in a sense, it was consensual and couldn't technically be considered rape. But of course most sources that reported the incident only chose to use the quote of him saying "She raped me" to make the story that much more interesting.

Prize Gotti said:

its called defamation of character....if he didnt wanna reap the shit then he should have kept his mouth clsoed...

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
~Vindictive~ said:
its called defamation of character....if he didnt wanna reap the shit then he should have kept his mouth clsoed...
Would you sure your next door neighbour for defamation of character if he said something about you? No, its only people with money that get sued for defamation of character.

Diaz

Prize Gotti said:
Would you sure your next door neighbour for defamation of character if he said something about you? No, its only people with money that get sued for defamation of character.
If your neighbor talks shit about you, you aren't going to sue him... but if he says false shit about you IN A MAGAZINE of course you're going to sue his ass.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.