DMX - Slippin'

I have a question about this track. I have the album, but the only song that seems to be edited is "Slippin'"... why is that and does a unedited version exist? If someone does have it, can someone please upload it. Thanks

Diaz

The unedited Slippin is on a rare vinyl I think... but yea, its leaked to the internet. I would post it but I dont have it at the moment.

I always assumed he did it because the edited version just sounds better. With all the growls grunts and ad libs I thought the track just sounded more complete. I could be way off on this, as this is just my own opinion, but everyone that I've shown the track to has agreed with me.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
I think i remember that when he did that track, he felt it was such a deep track, and buy cutting out the swearing it would stay clean, he did not wont to dirty up the song.

FroDawgg said:
i heard it's on a rare cd called the dmx files too; i haven't been able to find it though
if by rare you mean can be found at your local fleemarket for 5 dollars, or 7 cd's for 20, then your right its as rare as they come.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.