DMX in trouble; again

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A fresh new round of charges have been added to the telephone book-sized rap sheet of rapper DMX.

The artist, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was pulled over by police Friday in White Plains, New York after he was spotted driving his 2001 Chevy Suburban at "unreasonable speeds" and making unsafe lane changes, Deputy Commissioner Daniel Jackson said.

Once he was stopped, Simmons was cited for not wearing a seat belt and not carrying a driver’s license, Jackson said. The 35-year-old was given a ticket and told to appear in traffic court on June 16.

DMX was arrested last month in London after allegedly refusing to put on a seat belt and becoming abusive on a flight from New York.

Last year, the rapper spent 70 days behind bars for violating his parole following a 2004 incident in which he posed as an undercover federal agent and crashed his SUV through a security gate at Kennedy International Airport.

A week after he pleaded guilty in that incident, state police accused him of driving over 100 mph on Interstate 684 in North Castle, in Westchester County.

KEP

Will X ever learn? I use to love his stuff, but ever since he got bad on drugs the last couple of years, I kinda stopped listening to him. Still listen to his 1st 2 albums though every so often.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lol..like yall never got a ticket before?

With X tho, whenever anythin happens dealin with him and the law they automaticaly update the same lil article listing shit lol. 'More trouble for DMX.'

KEP35242 said:
Will X ever learn? I use to love his stuff, but ever since he got bad on drugs the last couple of years, I kinda stopped listening to him. Still listen to his 1st 2 albums though every so often.
Why is it that anytime a rapper is brought to trial, it always comes down to his shit being wack?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.