DMX in car accident

Rapper and actor Earl Simmons (aka DMX) was involved in a traffic accident on Sunday less only nine days after being pulled over for driving at excessive speeds.

In this latest incident the rapper was driving a Chevy Suburban along the Hutchinson River Parkway when his SUV was hit from behind. According to witnesses, DMX had been driving up the shoulder to avoid traffic congestion. When he changed lanes and returned into normal traffic route, the car behind him did not have enough space to manoeuvre appropriately.

"There was congestion on the parkway, and he apparently was driving on the shoulder to avoid it,'' said Westchester County Police Commissioner Monte Long. "When he pulled back onto the right lane, the other driver didn't have time to stop.''

Damage to either vehicle was minimal, but DMX was issued with a summons to appear in Harrison Town Court on July 21st to face the new charges.

DMX is already due to appear in court June 16th after being charged with speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and making an unsafe lane change.

In May DMX was arrested at Heathrow Airport for not wearing a seatbelt the plane that took him there.

The rapper has a long history of traffic incidents, charges and violations.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^lmao i was like who the hell is earl jones? then i was lookin up if he was related to james earl jones :confused:

jbrolax

fuck, im on that parkway all the time, woulda loved to see dmx pass by using the shoulder....then see him outside his car barkin at the officer

Awww! Somebody beat me to it! I was going to put a joke in about, " In DMX's defense, he was speeding to the crack house." I'm not worried though, because he'll crash another car next week!

lmao @ him getting a ticket when he got off the plane for not wearing his seatbelt...cuz we all know, if the plane had crashed, then that woulda saved him for sure:rolleyes:

jbrolax

HellRazor05 said:
What you doin up in Westchester?

So are you, get a new joke.
my bro goes to school in CT so id pass through it every weekend, cause staying home for school sucks on the island...to many fuckin guidos

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.