DMX - Here We Go Again - Oct.11

Scoobyffc

lol ... at slangs question^^

Hope that this new album is on the level of Its Dark and Hell is Hot, luv that one..
cant wait to hear the dog again

Scoobyffc ahahaahaa

yeah but i wanna see pl replying to that question !!!

Who´s harder and real : Dmx or The Gayme ?

state ur opinion ...

i just cant see this album being good, his past 2 albums were just not good music, the beat selection from grand champ was just plain retarded. majority of the beats were soooooo busy and loud and obnoxious. too many other things too say about what i didnt like but, hey u can only hope for the best. so i continue to hope because dmx is capable of making some great music

yayo

slang said:
Who´s harder and real ? The Gayme or DMX ?

I vouch for the Dog (grrrrrrrrr)
meh @ whose harder or real.. DMX is an old cat and some of his songs are raw as fuck.

DMX definitely gets my vote for 'harder'.

Nut

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
i just cant see this album being good, his past 2 albums were just not good music, the beat selection from grand champ was just plain retarded. majority of the beats were soooooo busy and loud and obnoxious. too many other things too say about what i didnt like but, hey u can only hope for the best. so i continue to hope because dmx is capable of making some great music
I totally agree and i've downloaded some songs that are going to be on it but they all sound like shit

i can't vote on who is harder or realer cause i don't know either of them. i hope the album is hot though but its been a long time since dmx has dropped anything even average so i doubt it will be very good. peace

X has recently been getting less and less production from Swizz Beats because people thought he couldn't make a hit without him. This time around though, he pretty much said "I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna do what I want!" So there's gonna be more Swizz production on this album, which hopefully will be his good shit, not his whack stuff.

xxx

i will probably buy it the day or week it drops, but if it anything like the others, i will just burn it and sell the original on ebay.

Farzin

Scoobyffc said:
lol ... at slangs question^^

Hope that this new album is on the level of Its Dark and Hell is Hot, luv that one..
cant wait to hear the dog again
I doubt that it will be on that level. I am still looking forward to it. I don't think he could ever drop another Its dark and Hell is Hot.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
Oct. 11? I haven't seen or heard about that being the date except on here ... I havn't seen no mag ads no commercials ... for it being less than a month away I think everyone would have heard about it ... and the first single and video would have been out about a month or 2 ago... I am thinking this will not happen ... if it does it will be the first album that in its first week won't be number 1 on the billboard not because it ain't hot ... just because no promotion

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.