DMX - Here We Go Again (I Sure Hope This Is Not True)

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
1. Intro
2. I Run Shit
3. Pump Ya Fist
4. Give 'Em What They Want
5. Street Skit
6. It's Personal (Featuring Jadakiss & Styles P.)
7. My Song
8. Baby Mother (Skit)
9. Baby Mother
10. Who Dat?
11. Walk These Dogs
12. On & On
13. Shit That I Do (Featuring Bizarre)
14. Blwon Away
15. Goodbye
16. Lord Give Me A Sign (The Convo)

Where did you get this from?

On MTV and Billboard when they talk about his new album they keep saying its got tracks which where on Grand Champ :S

lol zimbabwe u gonna get rushed now memba no *cough cough cough* talk ?

'but maybe it might be interestin' :rolleyes:

i dont EVER wanna hear that track.

Duke

Staff member
2pac4prez2004 said:
:D :thumb: quality post, i spilled my drink reading that shit
it was a stupid post really. X hasnt been fuckin with crack for years, ppl need to get off his nuts for that and give props where due for swearing it off

Duke said:
it was a stupid post really. X hasnt been fuckin with crack for years, ppl need to get off his nuts for that and give props where due for swearing it off
Yea I think all those crack jokes are gay.. like the ones people always post about Afeni.

dmx has been busted for crack like 2 times in the last year unfortunately. i hope he gets his shit straight and putsmore focus on making quality music like he use to. peace

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I think that tracklist is real, I read an MTV interview and it mentioned a track named "Baby Mother" that's supposed to be on the album. Personally, I've been waiting to hear some new DMX.

AmerikazMost said:
I'm a big DMX fan, but for some reason I haven't been anticipating his new release.
I used to be a big DMX fan. His first album is classic in my opinion, and the second was great too. But after that it went downhill, he started doing different types of songs, and the beats he used changed dramatcally. Whether this change was all his choice or if he was told to do these types of songs I don't know. But I'm expecting his new album to be as crap as his last 3. If he manages to make an album anywhere near the first two (which I find highly unlikely), then I'll be as pleased as anyone. But I can't really see this album being anything other than wack, with maybe 2 or 3 good songs.

man x is commin better now than he did in a while.swizz is back.no more wack shit.swizz is runnin shit.i jus wish X wuld diss 50.haha X wuld end his shit.but X is back jus ait double R

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.