minus the shit at the bottom
not sure about date of release
forget that june 28 shit that was bullshit

1. Intro
2. I Run Shit
3. Pump Ya Fist
4. Give 'Em What They Want
5. Street Skit
6. It's Personal (Featuring Jadakiss & Styles P.)
7. My Song
8. Baby Mother (Skit)
9. Baby Mother
10. Who Dat?
11. Walk These Dogs
12. On & On
13. Shit That I Do (Featuring Bizarre)
14. Blwon Away
15. Goodbye
16. Lord Give Me A Sign (The Convo)

Ghetto_Ghost said:
this looks like its it

1. Intro
2. I Run Shit
3. Pump Ya Fist
4. Give 'Em What They Want
5. Street Skit
6. It's Personal (Featuring Jadakiss & Styles P.)
7. My Song
8. Baby Mother (Skit)
9. Baby Mother
10. Who Dat?
11. Walk These Dogs
12. On & On
13. Shit That I Do (Featuring Bizarre)
14. Blwon Away
15. Goodbye
16. Lord Give Me A Sign (The Convo)
wtf?? feat Bizarre?

Ghetto_Ghost said:
this looks like its it
My fault did'nt read what you wrote. Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if they change the cover cause that first release date is gettin real old...

Shot 21

You dont think that Its Personal ft Jadakiss + Styles P could be a diss to 50 do you? And could the D12 Bizzarre sue for copyrights?

I think "Baby Mother" might be a really old song, I remember having this DMX bootleg back in 1999-2000 with a song of the same title, it had the same beat as LL Cool J's "Hey Lover". But who knows, maybe DMX re-made it or made a whole new song of the same title.

Now tell me, how has DMX handled the situation with 50 vs Jada? DMX featured 50 on his last album, hows he gonna react now you know? Anyone heard anything on this?

The current street date for the album is the second week of october.. so like around the 11th I believe. As for the cover art... that was the official art... in May for the June release. I'd expect it will change as will the tracklisting itself.

DrugBa11ad said:
Now tell me, how has DMX handled the situation with 50 vs Jada? DMX featured 50 on his last album, hows he gonna react now you know? Anyone heard anything on this?
all i know is that no one wants beef with DMX. tru, 50 was on Grand Champ but X and Jada have been gettin down for a long time. i dont think X is worried about jada cuz everyone knows he has mad skills on the mic. if you look into his history, after the k-solo thing, i dont remeber X gettin into beef with anyone. but, he did start a little beef with Ja and Ja didnt say shit. actually, i read that after the "ruled out" diss, Ja saw X at an airport and he was hugging him and actin like he didnt hear the disses. also, i didnt hear anyone from the RuffRyders sayin anythin about the beef but i havent been keepin my ear on the mixtapes so i wouldnt know for sure. but i know that X would be the last person to get involved but i imagine he'd say something if shit gets ugly which i doubt cuz 50 is probably focusing mostly on Fat Joe right now.

FATAL said:
The current street date for the album is the second week of october.. so like around the 11th I believe. As for the cover art... that was the official art... in May for the June release. I'd expect it will change as will the tracklisting itself.
i wouldnt be surprised if the cover and tracklist change. thats why im keepin my advance copy of the album in case he cuts out any tracks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.