DMX gets reality TV show, exclusive photos!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
One of the rawest rappers out there, DMX, is hitting TV with his very own reality TV show.

The show is currently in post-production with a working title of The X Factor. StreetHop.com will keep you updated with the latest information as the show approaches its release date, but right now here are some pictures exclusive to StreetHop.com!

<center>

</center>

Shot 21

Cool. I dont think they will be able to call it The X Factor though. That has ben copyrighted to that crappy Pop Idol rip-off we have ober here.

k69atie

SicC's Love
Shot 21 said:
Cool. I dont think they will be able to call it The X Factor though. That has ben copyrighted to that crappy Pop Idol rip-off we have ober here.
lol yeah that is true!

anyway cool pics and all i can say is mmmmm dmx :horny:

THUG-7

To be honest i have always respected DMX i dont no why. maybe cos he is so hood and real. unlike G unit and 50. I dont care if they got involved in real shootings it aint like it with dmx and my respect to him.

Good news :thumb:

Oh by the way X factor ? Do you think Simon Cowell will be in hes reality show to ? lol

THUG-7 said:
To be honest i have always respected DMX i dont no why. maybe cos he is so hood and real. unlike G unit and 50. I dont care if they got involved in real shootings it aint like it with dmx and my respect to him.

Good news :thumb:

Oh by the way X factor ? Do you think Simon Cowell will be in hes reality show to ? lol

how many times did u have to chill with each of them to come up with that lol

Shot 21 said:
Copyright won't protect this, it would fall under Intellectual Property and trademark law.
On a lighter note, hasn't he still got a month in jail yet?
Either way watchin X run around barking should be .... interesting.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.