DMX ends beef with Ja Rule

DMX and his rival Ja Rule have "squashed" their long-standing beef thanks to efforts from their mutual friend Irv Gotti.

The two rappers have been waging a war of words for years after DMX accused Ja Rule of copying his gruff style on records. Meetings between the two have come close to blows.

But when Ja Rule's label boss Gotti insisted the pair stage a secret summit meeting to discuss their differences, the seed of peace was planted.

DMX admits he initially wanted to scrap with his rap rival when he was released from jail last year before making peace: "Gotti came to me in jail and said I want to make peace with you and him.

"I was like, 'Alright Gotti, let's do it. But I need five minutes in a room with your man. I got to put my hands on him.'"

But the tough-talking rapper eventually saw sense and agreed to meet with his one-time foe: "Gotti sat down and we squashed it. I said he (Ja Rule) got to stop sounding like me."
http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1411

Ja was basically put out of buissness by Em and the old version of 50, pretty much humiliated by them; its a smart move by him to try and make ties with people and reinforce old ones if he wants to make a legitimate comeback

they just released 50 XP a few years back

and now they are gearing up for 50 vista, i heard that's shut out the apples and macs of the world.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.