DMX concert - trouble.. again

marc

On 12th November at his concert in Hamburg, Germany, DMX was REALLY late (hours). People started to boo and throw stuff on stage. When he finally started, some jerk threw a cup almost into his face. DMX took his chain off and jumped into the crowd. He started to beat this guy up and hit him hard. After it, he got back on stage and started performing again.

All in all a good concert.

The.Menace

Staff member
DMX took his chain off and jumped into the crowd. He started to beat this guy up and hit him hard. After it, he got back on stage and started performing again.

All in all a good concert.
lol

were u there? is there video of this or a news article? or is this just a rumor? i am not saying your lying,its just surprising that out of a crowd of thousands of people dmx sees the person that threw a cup at him when the crowd is in a frenzy and pissed off, then he jumps in the crowd and finds the guy,beats him up and none of the other pissed off fans do anything,then he just jumps back on stage and continues the show..
X has done a lot of crazy shit, but that would have to be about top the list
like i said, i'm not saying your lying, its just crazy for everything to work out like that, it would actually be more believable if he beat up the wrong guy ala Ron Artest

some of my homies were the pre-group, others were in the crowd. its not a lie or a rumor. im sure youll soon find some other reports on it.

ps: people had to wait 3 hours for him to start the performance
pps: if you doubt the info, then check my old posts, i rarely even go here anymore.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.