DMX COMMENTS ON Rhianna

AllHipHop.com: Well, that's good. Why do you feel the need to go after Def Jam artists like Rhianna and Jeezy? You called him Young Cheesey on BET...

DMX: I thought that's what he said. I didn't...

[General laughter in room]

DMX: At least I corrected myself. If I'ma diss a n***a, I'm gonna say, "F**k you, you b*tch ass n***a." And I didn't diss homegirl [Rhianna]. I'm just like, "[Def Jam] this is the stuff y'all putting out? And y'all gonna put my s**t to the left?" Come on, you can't be serious. Like that's hot? That's why I said, "This s**t is kinda hot - not." First of all, they stole Will Smith's beat for "Switch." They took the n***a's beat and put some random [person] that can't sing - it's like...come on, man. She ain't hit notes like that.

AllHipHop.com: So, it's not Rhianna as much as it is Def Jam?

DMX: Yeah, and a lack of quality in the music. Take somebody's beat, put some n***a on the girl and say, "Dance."

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/index.asp?ID=1457

THEV1LL4N

wen they talkin bout stealin the beat... which song are they talkin bout?

was it that annoying 1 by rhiana? trhat pon de replay 1?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
If X was still on defjam, I acctually think him and Rihanna would do some nice songs together..

Picture this, DMX dropping 3 verses, Rihanna on the adlibs and singing on the chorus over a nice beat..

now that sounds like a hit already!

Rahim said:
If X was still on defjam, I acctually think him and Rihanna would do some nice songs together..

Picture this, DMX dropping 3 verses, Rihanna on the adlibs and singing on the chorus over a nice beat..

now that sounds like a hit already!
Yeah, since everyone in the thread before you said that they don't like Rihanna's singing.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ It doesn't matter if remixes are off beat on this forum, ofcourse it is unproffesional, but if some of the people people were doing it for a profession, the remixes wouldn't be off beat in the first place. People do try their best, they put in alot of effort into things, and that is good enough for me to give props for, even if the remixes are off beat. They will gradually get better with practise.

Rahim said:
^^ It doesn't matter if remixes are off beat on this forum, ofcourse it is unproffesional, but if some of the people people were doing it for a profession, the remixes wouldn't be off beat in the first place. People do try their best, they put in alot of effort into things, and that is good enough for me to give props for, even if the remixes are off beat. They will gradually get better with practise.
I don't want to reply because this is off-topic but you HAVE TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN THICK SKULL.

If you give someone who sucks good feedback, they'll continue what they're doing (which is sucking). Who gives a fuck if they try their best, Dre isn't going to sign someone to Aftermath who can't flow because they "tRyEd tHeIr BeSt!"

Get out of her with that group hug Barney shit. No one's going to hate you for leaving honest feedback. And if they do, they're idiots themselves.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
I don't want to reply because this is off-topic but you HAVE TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN THICK SKULL.

If you give someone who sucks good feedback, they'll continue what they're doing (which is sucking). Who gives a fuck if they try their best, Dre isn't going to sign someone to Aftermath who can't flow because they "tRyEd tHeIr BeSt!"

Get out of her with that group hug Barney shit. No one's going to hate you for leaving honest feedback. And if they do, they're idiots themselves.
I do leave honest feedback. I already told you what I think about this and why I reply the way I do.

Rahim said:
I do leave honest feedback. I already told you what I think about this and why I reply the way I do.
I don't give a shit what you told me, it's wrong.

You could tell me you eat by sticking food up your ass as many times as you want but that wouldn't make it ok.

_carmi

me, myself & us
FlipMo said:
It's funny cause Rhianna can't sing. Cmon now, listen to her voice
you post outside of the world cup thread :eek:

but true she cant sing. listen to her on unfaithful.. she doesnt have the voice to sing like that..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.