DMX changes album title

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DMX has changed the title of his forthcoming album from Here We Go Again to Year of The Dog, Again.

The set, his first under a new deal with Sony Music, will feature the Swizz Beatz-produced track "We In Here", which is due to hit the streets in the coming weeks.

The album is scheduled for release this summer.

SonOf2pac

those swizz beats' beats are getting annoying... they all sound the same like lil' jon's fuckin beats... "touch it" = terrible ass song... :fury:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
SonOf2pac said:
those swizz beats' beats are getting annoying... they all sound the same like lil' jon's fuckin beats... "touch it" = terrible ass song... :fury:
die. :fury:

but i hate the touch it beat. i usually hate swizzys beats. my boy worked with him, he pulls shit outta his ass in like 15 mins.

gay ass beats.

SiGh said:
die. :fury:

but i hate the touch it beat. i usually hate swizzys beats. my boy worked with him, he pulls shit outta his ass in like 15 mins.

gay ass beats.
swizz beats is tha monster! touch it's a hot song so fuck all yall.

(his shit does get repetitive though)

FroDawgg

i'm glad he changed the title, b/c most likely he'd have a song on the album called "here we go again", and he already has one with that title (dope song, too)

FroDawgg said:
i'm glad he changed the title, b/c most likely he'd have a song on the album called "here we go again", and he already has one with that title (dope song, too)
That's not true at all. Out of the 5 albums he's released so far, only Flesh Of My Flesh had a song with the same name as the album. This is DMX we're talkin about, not 2Pac.

But yes, "Here We Go Again" was a dope song.

HellRazor05 said:
That's not true at all. Out of the 5 albums he's released so far, only Flesh Of My Flesh had a song with the same name as the album. This is DMX we're talkin about, not 2Pac.

But yes, "Here We Go Again" was a dope song.
Why do u even bring Pac into it.. i guess u forgot 2pacalypse Now, Thug Life, Don Killumunati 7 day theory

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.