DMX and Ja Rule squash beef; Game offers 50 an olive branch

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Peace seems to be in the air over the hip hop nation, as two separate rival factions are making efforts to put their beefs to bed.

Ja Rule has reportedly extended an olive branch to his longtime nemesis DMX, and The Game offered to settle differences with 50 Cent during an interview Friday on New York radio station Hot 97.

According to WENN, the head of Ja Rule’s label, Irv Gotti, reportedly contacted DMX when he was behind bars to end a long-standing beef between the two artists, which started after DMX accused Ja of stealing his rap style.

"He can't fuck with me and its hurting him right now that I am bigger than him. I'm bigger than him and he's mad," Ja Rule said at the time. "The reason [for his jealousy] is he is a bitch and that's what bitches do."

Gotti reportedly arranged for the two rappers to meet.

"Gotti came to me in jail and said I want to make peace with you and him," said DMX. "I was like, 'Alright Gotti, let's do it. But I need five minutes in a room with your man. I got to put my hands on him.'"

But, there were no fisticuffs to be had, as the pair ended their differences peacefully.

"Gotti sat down and we squashed it. I said [Ja Rule] got to stop sounding like me."

Meanwhile, The Game visited Hot 97’s Angie Martinez and asked for his rap enemy 50 Cent to call into the station so that they can squash their beef.

"[I want] just to talk and just to see where our heads are and see if maybe we can come to an even playing field -- respectfully to each other," said the Game. "[I want to] see if we can figure it out [as] grown-ups."

The rappers tried to mend fences once before in a press conference. The Compton-born MC says he and 50 just weren’t mentally prepared to put matters to rest at the time.

"We weren't ready to do that. You can't force us to do anything," he told Martinez. "I don't think that either of us was ready to get on that stage."

Comparing the situation to a steak that’s not fully cooked, he explains: "You bit into [the steak] and it wasn't ready because it wasn't done. We were just coerced into that situation. At the end of the day, we are all getting money and it should be good. Its hip-hop, it's a competition."

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
"He can't fuck with me and its hurting him right now that I am bigger than him. I'm bigger than him and he's mad," Ja Rule said at the time. "The reason [for his jealousy] is he is a bitch and that's what bitches do."

I'm sorry, but what fucking drugs is this Umpa Lumpa taking?

Prize Gotti said:

I'm sorry, but what fucking drugs is this Umpa Lumpa taking?

i think thats what ja said in the past......................Ja Rule said "at the time"..................and for game to start taking these actions with a month to go for his album to drop he's a fcking idiot!!!!!!!the only thing i can see is he really wants dre on his album and this is a last ditch effort to get him back

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.