DMX and his show

Anyone catch his show last night? I find him to be kinda - i dont know a better word than - wierd. He's violent and all, then turns around and claims he feels like he's being used by the lord to help his ministry and all that. the bible is against most of the lifestyle dmx is holding onto yet in his show he wants to be a pastor..his show seems ok, but i can get a feel for what he wants to do, whether it be retire and live for god, or just rap and talk about jesus casually - with his guns on his side..what do ya'll think?

lii

he must have that addictive personality. where he wants to be good so instead of just being good, he has to find the lord, and be a born again. lots of addicts are like that, they just go from one thing to the next

alll rappers are the same. They try and sound so smart and philosophical during interviews and what not with their "life lessons" and "god did this to me...", but the truth is they sound stupid. You can see through everything they say.

PELLA said:
alll rappers are the same. They try and sound so smart and philosophical during interviews and what not with their "life lessons" and "god did this to me...", but the truth is they sound stupid. You can see through everything they say.
YEah I agree with you on this but i think in the case of dmx hes actually gone loopy and when he says that shit he actually thinks hes being real
like....

from

"According to the New York Daily News, DMX paid $220,000 to prevent the eviction of a church that once put him up in its basement when he needed a place to stay. "There's no doubt he will be rewarded by God," said Marie Cooper, the pastor of the church in Yonkers, N.Y. DMX currently is appealing a 15-day jail sentence in Buffalo, N.Y., stemming from traffic and drug charges."

to

"According to the New York Post, DMX is being sought by police for questioning after he allegedly slammed into a car and then fled the scene, saying he wouldn't pay for the damage. He was screaming, 'Why don't you look where you're going? What were you doing?' when he was the one who hit us!" said Webb, who is an intern at Vibe magazine. Webb claims that DMX then turned to a friend in the back seat and tried to get him to "take the heat" for the accident"

lol
its not just him talking, he acutally follows through with some of the wierd shit he says.

The man is a crackhead no doubt, and if he dont quit fuckin' around with the drugs then he's gonna end up in a tragic early death like ODB.

fields316_2000 said:
AHe's violent and all, then turns around and claims he feels like he's being used by the lord to help his ministry and all that. the bible is against most of the lifestyle dmx is holding onto yet in his show he wants to be a pastor..his show seems ok, but i can get a feel for what he wants to do, whether it be retire and live for god, or just rap and talk about jesus casually - with his guns on his side..
We call that 'the inner struggle'.

PELLA said:
So fucking true.

I was watching it a couple of times, and I couldn't help but to feel ashamed of anyone around him having to deal with him. He should feel lucky and act like a normal fucking person.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^he seems to have had his own problems like any man and as a man in position like him so i wont talk bout him Personally because i havent walked in his shoes.

now, i will talk about and crack up about some of the crazy ass shit he do but that's that

troublesome2004 said:
We call that 'the inner struggle'.
we all have an inner struggle. the difference is some of us are mentally strong enough to overcome it while others aren't. hopefully dmx can regain some mental strength and go back to making great music like he use to and quit having road rage everyday. good luck to x. peace

He needs to sort himself out. Every album you cop earns DMX a few more cents to put towards his crack fund. Your dumb if you think he uses the proceeds of his album to buy rims, cars or dogs.

cookiesoda said:
He needs to sort himself out. Every album you cop earns DMX a few more cents to put towards his crack fund. Your dumb if you think he uses the proceeds of his album to buy rims, cars or dogs.
What he does with money he earns is his thing. There is no place here for false morality. He has obvious problem. Maybe these days are 'crucial' for his life and career, but the last thing which X needs is to be ignored. I pray for his rescue...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.