DMX - Already {1st Single}

god damn it feels good to hear this. dmx is one of my favorite rappers even though i dont think anything after flesh of my flesh was that great. however the albums grew on me a lot more as time passed.

Casey

Staff member
I've never seen a rapper fall off so hard. I used to consider DMX one of the greats.
Oh. absolutely.

It's Dark & Hell Is Hot - 5 Mics
Flesh Of My Flesh Blood Of My Blood - 5 Mics
...And then there was X - 3.5 mics
The Great Depression - 4 Mics
Grand Champ - 2 Mics
Year Of The Dog Again - 1.5 Mics

It's hard to fathom how a rapper could be THAT sick, cos you just can't fuck with those first two albums, and then become THAT shitty......cos man did those last two albums suck big time.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Year Of The Dog Again was a great album. We In Here, Baby Motha, Right Or Wrong, Lord Give Me a Sign, I Run Shit, all great songs.

Cant wait for the new album.

Casey

Staff member
Year Of The Dog Again was a great album. We In Here, Baby Motha, Right Or Wrong, Lord Give Me a Sign, I Run Shit, all great songs.

Cant wait for the new album.
Man I hated that album. Thought it was boring as hell. Baby Mother was a great song.....I'm talking about the original demo from 1998 with the Michael Jackson sample. Lord Give Me A Sign was fucking dope.....

And that was it for me. Actually I liked 'Dog Love' with Amerie as well.

It's Dark And Hell Is Hot and Flesh Of My Flesh are like DMX's "Illmatic".......Year Of The Dog Again is his "Nastradamus".

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Man I hated that album. Thought it was boring as hell. Baby Mother was a great song.....I'm talking about the original demo from 1998 with the Michael Jackson sample. Lord Give Me A Sign was fucking dope.....

And that was it for me. Actually I liked 'Dog Love' with Amerie as well.

It's Dark And Hell Is Hot and Flesh Of My Flesh are like DMX's "Illmatic".......Year Of The Dog Again is his "Nastradamus".
I really cant agree. I liked Again a lot more than Grand Champ even though Where The Hood At was a beast of a single.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online