DJ_Quik-Trauma-2005-RNS <-- Leaked.

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
Just given ya'll the heads up on the new DJ Quik... just got leaked.. i havent listened to it yet.. but here's the NFO and Front Cover:

ARTIST: DJ Quik
TITLE: Trauma
LABEL: Interscope
GENRE: Rap
BITRATE: 199kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 0h 44min total
RELEASE DATE: 2005-09-13
RIP DATE: 2005-08-28

Track List
----------
01. Doctor's Office 0:19
02. Intro For Roger 2:58
03. Fandango (Feat. B-Real) 3:36
04. Til' Jesus Comes 3:04
05. Black Mercedes (Feat. Nate 3:56
Dogg)
06. Get Up (Feat. The Game & AMG) 3:07
07. Get Down (Feat. Chingy) 3:07
08. Ladies And Thugs (Feat. Wyclef 3:47
Jean)
09. Catch 22 3:33
10. Indiscretions In The Back Of 3:44
The Limo (Feat. T.I.)
11. Spur Of The Moment (Feat. 4:20
Ludacris)
12. Quikstrumental (Feat. Jodeci) 3:06
13. Jet Set 2:46
14. California (Feat. AMG) 3:15

Release Notes:

New DJ Quik! Wesssssssssyde!!

Who? Who Else!

Under The Influence
wtf... just lookin at the tracklist again... somebody tell me what the fuck chingy is doing on there...?

must b a typo... (i hope).

Edit: It's not a typo... omg he's really on there lol.. i just heard him... :confused: :eek:

yak pac fatal

KrAzY:aka:AnDy said:
wtf... just lookin at the tracklist again... somebody tell me what the fuck chingy is doing on there...?

must b a typo... (i hope).

Edit: It's not a typo... omg he's really on there lol.. i just heard him... :confused: :eek:
yea man i was like wtf chingy

Under The Influence
PaulyPac said:
So what, one song
Yah, but still... it just didnt make sense to me.. that's all... i didnt expect to see chingy working with quik or vice versa... that's all im saying....

besides my personal opinion on chingy.. which i wont post... for the sake of keeping this thread on topic....

Im sayin i was just surprised. Thats it.

Hell yes. DJ Quik out of retirement. Expect another banger. His mixtape had a couple of new joints and he sounded much better than ever. And I expect Chingy to step up his game if he is working with Quik.

^ Yep!!!

I heard some tracks but I don't wanna hear all on the internet, I'm gonna wait 'till I have it OG.

PS: Interscope? WTF.. it's Mad Science/Fontana/Universal.

Quik was in Chingy's first video playin' the role of the DJ, they're homies since day one.. Quik produced "Circus Music" for Suga Free and Chingy... Chingy is on Quik's Mixtape with "Loked Out Hood"

It's not a surprise, fools.

with these recent leaks it makes it hard to choose which songs to listen to! oh well, lots and lots of good music, this cd is cool... oh and quik is the only person who can actually make me listen to chingy cause the beats are just that great

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.