DJ Smallz - MTV Mixtape Monday

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/100206/

Representing: Dirty South

Mixtape: Southern Smoke 29

411: Smallz has more exclusives for you, and in the next few weeks, he'll be droppin' them like crazy. He's working on mixtapes for Lil' Flip, Carmelo Anthony, Slim Thug and Lil Scrappy, and on Southern Smoke 30, he promises new music from a Houston legend. But you can't get to 30 without 29, so here's Smallz telling it like it is.

Joints To Check For:

* "Chain Hang Low" remix by Jibbs (featuring Lil Wayne and Yung Joc). "That remix is incredible — one of the hottest Southern hip-hop songs in the nation," Smallz said. "The beat is the same, but Lil Wayne goes crazy talking about his infatuation with jewelry. That was one of the first records I heard Joc talking about his new chain. ... He calls it 'The Fruity Pebble chain.' "
* "Untitled" by Block (featuring Boyz N Da Hood, DG Yola, Alfamega, Trae and Yung Joc). "Block is, of course, the CEO of Block Entertainment," Smallz said. "He's starting a new movement called the 'Block movement.' This song has a bunch of guys on there. He calls them the Block Boys. They all shooting 16. It's amazing because everyone is representing a different 'hood, and they all coming together for Block."
* "Music for Gangstas" remix. "That record was actually on DJ Drama's and Yung Dro's Gangsta Grillz: Day One," Smallz said. "It was on Pharrell's Gangsta Grillz too. I called Drama for it and got Slim Thug on the record. He blessed me with a super sweet 16 on there."

www.djsmallz.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.