DJ Kay Slay Drama Hour- 50 Cent/Fat Joe Interview.

Dubs

Hey folks. Its Dubs, Ive been a member since 2001 but my account got screwed up once the site got hacked. So Im not a newbie.

Anyways people, I got this interview with first 50 Cent calling into Kay Slay, and then Fat Joe calls in to respond. Some serious shit here. Everything that Joe is saying is true though folks. You gotta admit it. And 50 also throws a shot at JayZ. I dont know what 50 is thinking. Anyways here it is. Hope it hasnt been posted yet.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XJ3786O2EBR81A02RL4MVUSV9

Farzin

Thanks. i just wish he wasnt mumbling soo much lol i have a hard time understanding him.

Whats the part about jay-z? he ahd problems with him? did he call jay-z dumb? someone help my shitty ears understand what he says.

Rene

Farzin said:
Thanks. i just wish he wasnt mumbling soo much lol i have a hard time understanding him.

Whats the part about jay-z? he ahd problems with him? did he call jay-z dumb? someone help my shitty ears understand what he says.
I had the same problem with 50's interview, hard to understand him.

:mad:

He didn't diss Jay or call him dumb. 50 said he was gonna blame the whole situation on Jay cause when both parties (Jadakiss & Fat Joe) were dissin Jay back then, Jay didn't bring it to them like he was supposed to. So, 50 feels like its his responsibility to do it.

LOL @ Fat Joe's comment:

"It's only gonna be a matter of time before this dude disses Eminem."

Sad thing is...he's right.

50 is moving at about 13 minutes of fame, 2 more minutes and he's done.

Which happens first? Eminem drops 50 or 50 gets killed?

Farzin

Onion Juice said:
He didn't diss Jay or call him dumb. 50 said he was gonna blame the whole situation on Jay cause when both parties (Jadakiss & Fat Joe) were dissin Jay back then, Jay didn't bring it to them like he was supposed to. So, 50 feels like its his responsibility to do it.
ok thanks for clearing that up personally i cant understand a word coming out of 50's mouth.

Dubs

Mannnnnn everything that Joey said is happening. Next thing 50 is gonna be dissing Em. Would like to see what Dre and Eminem do now since all this shit is taking place.

And what about the other rappers involved like Nas & Jada? You think they still gonna release diss tracks or they gonna cool down and wait a while. Crazy fuckin' day!

linx

Staff member
^Word. And what does being a newbie have to do with anything? Just because you're new to a hiphop board, that doesn't mean you're new to hiphop. That's one thing alot of people here seem to mix up.

Dubs

haha what so your saying im lying, and that what I said about my account was just something made up so that I wouldnt be considered a newbie? I just wanted to state that I have been a member before and that I wasnt totally new to this board.
hope that clears it up, didnt think much of it when i wrote it.

ARon

Man it amazes me how much 50 cares about sales. dude dont give a fuck about hip hop just as long as he sells records, there are a lot of artists like this but damn, he takes it way over. also amazes me that he thinks he has done so much, just kind of funny. fat joe come and just makes him look like a clown if you ask me, the bite the hand that feed you line was on point, hahah same with the mixtape thing at the end "so appropriate" lmao so clever.

Xen

Dubs said:
haha what so your saying im lying, and that what I said about my account was just something made up so that I wouldnt be considered a newbie? I just wanted to state that I have been a member before and that I wasnt totally new to this board.
hope that clears it up, didnt think much of it when i wrote it.
No, you probably thought 'damn, it doesn't say 3000+ posts above my name no more' so you wanted your credits for being a member for long time :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.