DJ Fatal Presents: Outlawz "Retribution: The Lost Album" Ten Years Later...

DJ Fatal Presents: Outlawz "Retribution: The Lost Album" 10 Years Later...

Children of Makaveli, the Outlaw Immortalz brings The Lost Album to surface 10 Years Later... DJ Fatal teams up with the Outlawz to bring you "Retribution." An album recorded under Death Row Records after 2Pac passed. Uncut and Raw! This album includes all the original Outlaw members: Kastro, Young Noble, EDI, Napoleon, Kadafi, Fatal, Storm & 2Pac. Listen to samples at the myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/outlawzretribution

TRACK LIST

1. Intro
2. Komatose
3. Thug Nation
4. Soulja's Story Part 2
5. What Goes Around, Comes Around
6. Retribution (Feat. Val Young)
7. Still Mournin'
8. Bless My Soul (Feat. Prince Ital Joe & Bad Azz)
9. Novakane
10. Under Pressure Part 2
11. Pass The Heat (Feat. Wack Duece)
12. Angel
13. Hold On
14. Stay Awake
15. Family Pictures
16. In God's Eyes
17. The Hunger (Feat. Wack Duece)
18. Mr. Makaveli
19. Outro

If this "Retribution" is as classic as I've always pictured or anticipated it to be, then I'm really sad for this to be released on a mixtape with a DJ yelling on it randomly. I wished the Outlaws could've found a way to release this on retail. I really feel like this being put on a mixtape is good music being put to waste. The fact that the music is from the Deathrow/Makaveli era shows how important it is, whether classic or not. Apart from that this is their best material ever for crying out loud.

Jeremy

Pac is not on it I don't think. He might be on a hook. This is a album. DJ Fatal is a respected DJ and puts out quality stuff. Not only will I be buying this I have purchased many of the mixtapes he has put out in the past. Ya'll need to buy this album.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
just a quick question, I downloaded an album about 5 years ago, I think???

That was called Retribution. So my question is have we heard any of these songs b4, if not then what the fuck was that album I had ages ago, I will try and dig it out to see whats on it.

Thanks for answering in advance

the retribution album that leaked before was a bootleg... it had maybe half the songs that was on this mixtape. there were tracks on the actual retribution cd that never leaked. all the songs on this are in cd quality and better than what was leaks years ago. there are new kadafi verses on this also that never leaked.

shits dope, like the unheard tracks alot, most of the interviews i dont mind, but i hate the one with method man, shits to long and sounds like a tag

there are no songs cut from the mixtape... but there are 4 tracks that are not on the mixtape as they were originally intended to be because the dats are lost.

fatalxthug do you know the name of the four track?

I use to have the retribution album back in 97 my tape had a song on it called Outlawz "Outlaw, Outlaw, we rate these breaks
That shit we don't got be that shit we gotta take" no i'm not talking about the FAtal version that was on his first album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.