- "New York"
- Slim Thug / T.I. / Bun B's "3 Kings"
- "Knuck If U Buck"
- Alchemist's "Hold You Down"
- Mase's "Looking at Me"
- "Drop it Like it's Hot"
- The Roots's "Star"
- Cam'ron / Kanye's "Down and Out"

There's also a track called "2Pac Dedication", which should be interesting to you.

Fuck you, I don't have a link.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
omg did you hear the shit they was spitting on there.No doubt lilwayne is going to be one of the greatest to ever touch the mic from the south.mark my words

Mase

^Thankyou 2pacrider on the link.
Oh my God: This is fucking crazy Hip Hop. I get on my knees and pray Weezie stays this good. "2pac dedication" is the best and most consistent I have heard him spit, an entire verse of beauty.
I couldn't believe Wayne would be spitting over Hold You Down, because that and I Got 5 On It are the 2 beats that I have wanted him to spit over since 1st Infantry got released. The last guy who spits on How We Do does a good job, and I am pretty impressed at his group. This is a good mixtape for New Orleans Hip Hop.

I only wished they used the proper instrumental to Breathe.. It ends up sounding awful like Xzibit's Heart Of Man, a very good sample to use, but ruined by it sounding bad.
Weezie dosn't do as good as Young Skrilla did over Drop It Like Its Hot, but it is still fucking dope! Watch out for Lil Wayne people.
Too bad I didn't see this 2 days ago.. Thankyou roaches.

ya no problem and i agree with venomous, young skrilla is 1 to watch out 4 also i am really anticipating his album after the stuff ive heard from him

It's things like this which prove without a doubt that all the 'hip hop is dead' bitching that goes on is the biggest amount of bullshit ever.

Mase said:
^Thankyou 2pacrider on the link.
Oh my God: This is fucking crazy Hip Hop. I get on my knees and pray Weezie stays this good. "2pac dedication" is the best and most consistent I have heard him spit, an entire verse of beauty.
I couldn't believe Wayne would be spitting over Hold You Down, because that and I Got 5 On It are the 2 beats that I have wanted him to spit over since 1st Infantry got released. The last guy who spits on How We Do does a good job, and I am pretty impressed at his group. This is a good mixtape for New Orleans Hip Hop.

I only wished they used the proper instrumental to Breathe.. It ends up sounding awful like Xzibit's Heart Of Man, a very good sample to use, but ruined by it sounding bad.
Weezie dosn't do as good as Young Skrilla did over Drop It Like Its Hot, but it is still fucking dope! Watch out for Lil Wayne people.
Too bad I didn't see this 2 days ago.. Thankyou roaches.
Yeah, it seems they just downloaded the most popular beats from right now off of Limewire and just tore 'em up, didn't matter they wanted to rip 'em. They didn't even bother to mix down a ot of vocals, some are sooo loud, but they got this out cause fans wanted it on the boards...Hot shit....

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
im upping this yall mother fukkaz need to learn about lil wayne!!!!! this is my favorite and i personally think one best rappers out alive right now.Ima up another thread about him.You guys need to listen to the shit on the link(it also streaming audio).then holla back in my thread about lil awayne.I really believe he is bout to take this rap shit to another level

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.