DJ Drama faces several felony charges for racketeering

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SWAT raided the offices of DJ Drama and the Affiliates Music Group yesteday resulting in the arrests of DJ Drama and DJ Don Cannon.

Drama, real name Tyree Simmons and Donald Cannon were charged with racketeering and are being held without bond at the Fulton County jail.

According to sources $250,000 of bootlegged cd's were confiscated alone. DJ Drama charges $6,000 for each Gangsta Grillz mixtape, but it appears he was making a lot more.

Representatives for the Aphilliates Music Group could not be reached for comment.

All links to mixtapes on The Aphilliates Music Group website has been removed and the GangstaGrillz.com website simply advertises a new Gangsta Grillz album by DJ Drama

aww shit, here i thought he was being arrested for some hardcore felony rap, like strong armed robbery or intent to distribute, cornball...........this is almost as bad as him getting served a warrant for unpaid parking tickets :eek: ....HA HA HA HA, whatch know about that!

This Shit Is Fucked Up, I Mean Does The Majors And The Polititions Wanna Shut Down The Mixtape Market So They Can Be The Only Ones Who Can Sell Cd's Or Something... They Treat Dj Drama Like A Drug Dealer When All He Is Doing Is Supplying The Streets With Mixtapes... I Heard Even More Websites Stopped Selling Mixtapes After This Happened.....

Mr_Loc said:
This Shit Is Fucked Up, I Mean Does The Majors And The Polititions Wanna Shut Down The Mixtape Market So They Can Be The Only Ones Who Can Sell Cd's Or Something... They Treat Dj Drama Like A Drug Dealer When All He Is Doing Is Supplying The Streets With Mixtapes... I Heard Even More Websites Stopped Selling Mixtapes After This Happened.....
I agree thats some real spit you talkin there the government is scarred of anybody who has
A. The power to command a mass group of people

B.. The power to get and obtain a large sum of tax free money

and if you are any shade darker than white and do those things, history has shown that you will end up either one or two ways .... dead or in jail .......... he should be thankful . they could of killed him !

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.