DJ Carl Blaze shot 16 times!!!

A popular disc jockey at New York's Power 105.1 was shot multiple times within the last few hours, sources told AllHipHop.com.

DJ Carl Blaze was reportedly shot 16 times and is now clinging to life in an area hospital, after an alleged attempted robbery.

According to sources, the popular DJ has lost tremendous amounts of blood from his wounds.

No official motive has been established in the shooting and details have not been fleshed out at press time.

Carl Blaze played on Power 105.1 from midnight to 2 am on Friday's and from 10 pm to 2 am on Saturdays.

The DJ has been dedicated to his craft for over 12 years and spins a wide range of music, including Hip-Hop, R&B, Reggae and Reggaeton.

Up until the shooting, he played in clubs about six times per week in the New York / New Jersey area.

DJ Carl Blaze is being treated at Harlem Hospital in New York.
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6481

Its simple. STOP wasting 25,000 dollars on a fucking necklace. People are such morons i cant stand it...you know there are poor bastards out there who would like nothing more than to steal your fucking chain because their poor as shit. Stop flaunting that shit in bad neighborhoods and it would lessen your likelihood of being robbed and shot. For the record, his chain was obviously stolen when cops arrived. Im not saying its the cause of him being shot, 16 times seems a little too personal, but still man USE common sense. 25 grand on a necklace...So stupid already.

in the wise words of MOP:
them thugs that you know, aint friendly
them jewels that you rock, make em envy
you thinkin its all good, you creep through a small hood
goons coming up out of the cuff for your goods and they all should
ANte up

Chronic

CoolWaterz said:
Its simple. STOP wasting 25,000 dollars on a fucking necklace. People are such morons i cant stand it...you know there are poor bastards out there who would like nothing more than to steal your fucking chain because their poor as shit. Stop flaunting that shit in bad neighborhoods and it would lessen your likelihood of being robbed and shot. For the record, his chain was obviously stolen when cops arrived. Im not saying its the cause of him being shot, 16 times seems a little too personal, but still man USE common sense. 25 grand on a necklace...So stupid already.

in the wise words of MOP:
them thugs that you know, aint friendly
them jewels that you rock, make em envy
you thinkin its all good, you creep through a small hood
goons coming up out of the cuff for your goods and they all should
ANte up
Agreed but where does it say he had a $25,000 necklace? I don't think it even mentions a necklace or any type of jewelry.

Hope he pulls through.

Yeah I hear what you saying ^ but it's nevertheless possible.

Now... still... even if they missed vital organs, or the damage is repairable.. you still have 16 areas were blood vessels were torn open and caused blood loss... so if you have all these wounds, and you're losing all this blood... it could be very fatal.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Melted One said:
That motherfucker is dead.....no way he survives this.

That's cold man. I hope he survives.

And he was shot 13 times, not 16. He was hit in his upper torso and was found without his CB chain---by the police. Shit happened around 4:30am.

He's currently in critical condition hanging on for his life in New York.

SiGh said:
He's currently in critical condition hanging on for his life in New York.
I read in a report (cant remember what site) that the docs said he wouldnt last 48 hours.. Its been about that now.. I wonder if theirs any new news on his condition..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.