Dirty South: Digging and Bumping in the club/Disco

I think a lot of ppl have seen it and know, while hardcore Dirty South music like Trillville - Neva Eva, Lil Jon - Throw it up etc. plays, ppl are digging and stomping each other (I hope. I used the correct words). I am a discjockey and I am used to this ritual, it is a part of the day program. On my workstation we got it extremly every week end, because we have an american airbase here and it is focused on americans. For the ppl it is an attraction, but sometimes it gets violent and the ppl become aggressive.
Have you seen it, what do you think about it and do you involve yourself? How is it in other countries like United Kingdom, USA, netherland, France...?

Whatever i have no idea what ur talking about...but I have seen some retards on tv last night...they mosh or whatever moshing..it's some rock DANCE...dudes retarded...it's not even a fucking dance...dudes just knocking eachother out...I was shocked when I said to myself : oh my god that's some typical retarded white boy shit....Ya know thats how retarded i thought it was....It was so retarded i got racist...Pretty impressive huh???huh? HUh? Huh? Huh? Oh and tonio you can stop saying ur a dj..no 1 takes ur job serious haha...When r u seeing DMX again?

roaches

Getting krunk.
Slam-dancing.
Moshing.

Men of all stripes like to get their aggression out, you know? Most of the time, people aren't silly enough for things to get beyond the fun sort of violence. If things really do get buck, it's usually young kids. There's more violence at 18+ spots and the hole-in-the-wall spots that don't even give a fuck about ID than there are at the 21+ spots.

As long as people aren't idiots about it, it's cool. It's fun.

Hip-hop doesn't even have the worst of it. D.C. used to have a pretty nice punk scene, and I've had a few friends who're into thrash, death metal, etc. I've been to shows, and on the real, a bunch of 16-46 white dudes moshing and banging to Superjoint Ritual is a lot scarier and more violent than a bunch of 16-30 year olds throwing up bows and eastside stomping and whatever else while the DJ plays some krunk shit or Three-6 Mafia.

(Then again, I don't think anyone ever brings guns to the Ottobar or Black Cat.)

i know what your talking about, getting crunk up inthe club. everytime i go to the club man people are gettin all injured and fucked up cuz everybody all jumping around and elbowin other fuckers in the head and shit.

one mc on dj said:
Oh and tonio you can stop saying ur a dj..no 1 takes ur job serious haha...When r u seeing DMX again?
Hmm DMX, maybe this summer. Oh my job is serious, Im well paid, if you dont agree, dont talk for everybody you lonely child.

Such dir mal Freunde du beschissener Holländer.

Tonio1986 said:
Hmm DMX, maybe this summer. Oh my job is serious, Im well paid, if you dont agree, dont talk for everybody you lonely child.

Such dir mal Freunde du beschissener Holländer.
Lol..tonio ur right i shouldn't talk 4 everybody..

so you are real cool with DMX? Do you also deliver his crack to him?

one mc on dj said:
Lol..tonio ur right i shouldn't talk 4 everybody..

so you are real cool with DMX? Do you also deliver his crack to him?
Maybe I should put you on ignore, because you are always postin bullshit. You try to be sarcastic, but you are retarded and lonely, get a life and get friends.

Tonio1986 said:
Maybe I should put you on ignore, because you are always postin bullshit. You try to be sarcastic, but you are retarded and lonely, get a life and get friends.
that was in no way sarcastic..lol...Im jokin and ur taking it serious as hell...

in the U.S., it some of the less fortunate area's down south. it get's pretty bad. by 9 people start showing up and by 1am everybody is drunk, high, on some pill, or both. and between that time shit gets violent. a fight here, a fight there. at the bar, in the parking lot. this nigga muggin, that nigga i don't like, this nigga think he hard, and all kinds of stupid shit. cops'll shut the club down cause of all the bullshit. and it's not unheard of for people to just start shootin. the same ol process really, all week long at some clubs. but mainly on the weekends, and i mean every weekend. unless it rains like all hell down here.

nah, me i blame the liquor. but then again, some mothafuckas is just crazy.they got people that go to clubs just to have a good time. 18-30 year old niggaz and ladies be at these places, with a few too young or too old that get in. and they go and they just chill, but some trippin mothafucka, and maybe his friends, will just ruin shit for everyone. and then the shit is like a chain reaction.

and they got some older clubs that have an age limit of 25+. i ain't been to any of these places, but it's mainly here that the ol folks kick the shit at. i've heard their pretty nice too. good music and laid back feel. none of that hit a nigga shit. plus they got some latin clubs, some reggae clubs, and the list goes on. but mainly the places that bump that crunk and alcohol are the places that get the most bullshit.

i only hit the spot every now and then. i ain't too big on it, but i like to get out and see my people sometimes. see whats happenin out there and maybe grab some tail while i'm out. but mainly, it's like a friends night out type of thing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online