Dipset?????

Preach

I don't know, but I am trying to find one of their songs. I don't even remember what it's called. Something with "soldier" or "heart" or "warrior" or something glorious. It starts off with some old 80s sample playing but it's pitched up, and then the beat comes in.

I was at a friends house and I downloaded (not exaggerating) about 30 dipset albums and mixtapes, trying to find it. There were a few I couldn't find, and also there's like a gazillion dipset solo projects and solo mixtapes and juelz santana presents j.r. writer and dj env presents cam'ron and what have you.

Likely, they realized the whole eagle crap was wack and all moved on to solo careers.

PuffnScruff

I don't know, but I am trying to find one of their songs. I don't even remember what it's called. Something with "soldier" or "heart" or "warrior" or something glorious. It starts off with some old 80s sample playing but it's pitched up, and then the beat comes in.

I was at a friends house and I downloaded (not exaggerating) about 30 dipset albums and mixtapes, trying to find it. There were a few I couldn't find, and also there's like a gazillion dipset solo projects and solo mixtapes and juelz santana presents j.r. writer and dj env presents cam'ron and what have you.

Likely, they realized the whole eagle crap was wack and all moved on to solo careers.
man, that is like half their songs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.