Dipset Is Ridiculously Underrated....

Yeah, that's right. I said it. I see alot of hate on here towards Dipset and truthfully, I don't see why. They have some of the best rappers in the game. J.R. Writer, Jay Bezel and Hell Rell put together could demolish any crew in the industry. Even Cam'Ron is nice, even though he bullshits around some of the time. But when he goes hard, dude can really get in the zone. J.R. Writer's Writer's Block was one of my fav. albums of '06. It didn't nearly get the push it deserved. But he is independent, unlike Juelz - who is another nice rapper. What the Game's Been Missing was one of my fav. albums of '05 lol. Not dickin' them (no homo), but I know good music when I hear it.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It depends on what you like in a rapper. I like their music because it's all bravado-ish and has dope beats. I don't see Hell Rell or Bezel as being good battle rappers, their rhymes are too simple and follow a simple multi pattern. They do get a really nice line here and there.

I dont Jr Writer or especially 40 Cal who I think is horrible, but I like Hell Rell. He's the only one out of Dipset that I think is good.. Been waitin for his solo to drop that was supposed to come out months ago. Juelz is ok.. Dont like Cam much anymore.

lii

i dont know about u guys but ever since i saw them dipset movies on youtube i cant take them seriously. every time i hear jim jones say balllliiin or capo status or juelz say AYE or when or camron speaks it makes me laugh, those movies r great cuz theyre so spot on

Fataldawg said:
I dont Jr Writer or especially 40 Cal who I think is horrible, but I like Hell Rell. He's the only one out of Dipset that I think is good.. Been waitin for his solo to drop that was supposed to come out months ago. Juelz is ok.. Dont like Cam much anymore.
40 Cal horrible? I can see if you said Un Kasa or one of the less-known Dipset members lol. But anyways - believe it or not - I'm almost 100% certain that his album dropped. I know a couple of people told me that it did and I could've sworn that I saw a link on Google that led to to his album being sold on Amazon.

Bobby Sands

Under-rated by ass.

How did you come to that conclusion.

If anything they are over-rated because they completey suck.

Jedi Mind Tricks springs to mind when i think of under-rated group.

Bobby Sands said:
Under-rated by ass.

How did you come to that conclusion.

If anything they are over-rated because they completey suck.

Jedi Mind Tricks springs to mind when i think of under-rated group.

that's funny because I think jedi mind tricks are horrible. lol to each his own

Confucius87 said:
40 Cal horrible? I can see if you said Un Kasa or one of the less-known Dipset members lol. But anyways - believe it or not - I'm almost 100% certain that his album dropped. I know a couple of people told me that it did and I could've sworn that I saw a link on Google that led to to his album being sold on Amazon.
"Writer's Block" and that Hell Rell are not albums, they're mixtapes. J.R. Writer does have an album though, it's called "History In The Making".

Juelz and Cam have a horrible flow which makes it hard for me to enjoy their songs. Its usually the beats that make it bareable.

J.R and Hell Rell arnt nothing special than any other mixtape rapper out there. I listened to Writers Block 3 and it was just average, I was hopin for somethin crazy since people are on Writers nuts for the Writers Block tapes.

The only thing that makes Dipset worthwhile is MoneyMike just cause he's funny, and the whole "ballllinnn" thing cause its so retarded its funny.

linx

Staff member
Aristotle said:
I like some of their shit, its sounds good, mainly cus of the beats.
Basically. I don't really like any of them as rappers, it's really select songs I like. And like you said, mainly cause of the beats.

ARon

They have their moments though. The only thing I get real annoyed with is Cam's flow on some songs, it's ridiculous. Other than that I can get down to some Dipset whenever really. Just is at his best workin with them it seems.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.