Dipset-grand Theft Auto Music Video!!!

TITLE: DIPSET-GRAND THEFT AUTO MUSIC VIDEO!!!

Everyone please check the new exclusive video produced by RyKe, "Dipset - Don't Quote Me (Grand Theft Auto)"

The video is the FIRST SINGLE off my debut DVD, 'Made For TV', coming JUNE 23RD as a FREE DOWNLOAD at www.rykevideo.com

The song "Don't Quote Me" was also produced by me, it's a blend using Dipset's "Certified Gangstas" and 2Pac's "Ambitionz Az A Ridah". The blend will be on my upcoming mixtape DVD & CD, 'Made For TV: The Mixtape'.

So please leave feedback, and be sure to check out the site, rykevideo.com

Also if you're feelin' the video, show your support by posting it up on your MySpace using this code...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBGcZjRggO0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBGcZjRggO0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RYKE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
MySpace: www.myspace.com/rykevideo
Email: ryke@rykevideo.com
AIM: RyKeVideo

troublesome2004 said:
Aren't you the same person which wanted to benefit from Proof's death? You ain't over yet? Still trying to 'promote your projects' here? Leave this board punk.
NAH IT AIN'T LIKE THAT

I DON'T PROFIT OF NONE OF THAT, IT'S PROMO USE ONLY

ONLY DOUGH I MAKE IT OFF OFFICIAL VIDEOS I DO FOR UP AND COMING ACTS, THE MIX VIDEOS ARE JUST TO EXPRESS MY TALENT AND IDEAS IN PROMO ONLY VIDS.

It's Whatever...

It Is Obvious You Are Out Against Me And You Are Only One Of The Hundreds Of Thousands Who Know Of Me...

One Is A Small Number...you Are One

Numbers Don't Lie...

RyKeVideo said:
It's Whatever...

It Is Obvious You Are Out Against Me And You Are Only One Of The Hundreds Of Thousands Who Know Of Me...

One Is A Small Number...you Are One

Numbers Don't Lie...
Thousands of people know of Willam Hung but that doesn't mean he isn't a faggot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.