Dipset beating released on DVD

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A DVD has appeared on the net promising to show footage of Dipset members being beaten on by Junior Mafia associates.

The DVD from Black Star Video and entitled Drugs on Music - Cocaine City Volume 4 allegedly shows footage of Cam and Jim Jones getting jumped in a setup that Cease himself supposedly orchestrated.

Cam'ron has never disowned his jumping, and has supposedly said that they took it like men. Apparently, Jimmy is getting beaten pretty badly, and when Cam tries to get into the fight, they just push him off and continue to beat Jim Jones until he is left in a bad state.

Rumours also have it that Jay-Z was looking for this footage for his I Declare War concert, and that he may still use it against Cam’ron after the recent disses to the Def Jam president from the Dipset leader.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
bigCASH said:
is the footage available anywhere on the net or is the DVD available for purchase

You can probably find it ripped on Irc or a Torrent website. I have a link to the DVD, PM me if you want it, but I can't guarantee the footage. Infact I heard it was a bit shit and is a camcorder recording off a video screen.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.