Diddy's new album released later this year

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Diddy’s new album, Press Play, arrives in stores later this year with guest artists Kanye West, Christina Aguilera, Big Boi and Andre 3000 of OutKast, Nicole Schrezinger of the Pussycat Dolls and Havoc from Mobb Deep.

The first single, "Come to Me," is already on radio rotation.

PELLA

press play is something Lindsay Lohan would come up with. Puffys such a FAGGG!! shit, am i the only one who thinks so? fuck.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Some of his tracks are catchy. Depends on who guests, and who writes Diddy's lyrics.

But obviously I will neither buy nor download it. As it won't be good enough for that.

SonOf2pac

his best tracks are "is this the end?" and the track that samples led zepplin's cashmere... and it's not because he's a good rapper... they're dope tracks but i could rap over them and they'd still be dope... the worst part about "is this the end?" is diddy's 2 minutes verse... shit

SonOf2pac said:
his best tracks are "is this the end?" and the track that samples led zepplin's cashmere... and it's not because he's a good rapper... they're dope tracks but i could rap over them and they'd still be dope... the worst part about "is this the end?" is diddy's 2 minutes verse... shit
wow totally agree, i dont get why he comes out with his own CD's hes just paying someone to ghostwrite.............so dry....is this the end is tha shit thou..apart from diddy....

I'll download the tracks with the tyte MCs because he tends to get real heavy-hitters over some pretty nice beats (i.e. his track with 8Ball & MJG isn't too bad).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.