Diddy's Making the band 2?

That group was bound to fail. They really had no appeal, and nothing really separated them or made them different from all the other acts that are out, so why would people give a shit about them? It's not like people were like, "ooooh shit, they're hardcore, getting cheesecakes for Puff at 2AM... that's gangsta, I'ma cop their album."

But Making the Band 3 and 4 is a different story.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
yea they made and finished the band. band 3 was a destiny's child type of group with 5 people on it. one of the gurls in the group is aundrea n shes from upland, cali i believe. newayz shes so hot. i love her.

she around the way of my hood. cali that is.

jerseymobb said:
did they start making da band 3 yet?
They actually finished two seasons of Making the Band 3. The first season narrowed it down to a few girls, but Puff wasn't convinced they were all superstars, so he put those same girls back in the running with a gang of new girls. Two or three of them made it through the entire second season again.
SiGh said:
yea they made and finished the band. band 3 was a destiny's child type of group with 5 people on it. one of the gurls in the group is aundrea n shes from upland, cali i believe. newayz shes so hot. i love her.
Oh yeah? I know Aubrey, we went to the same college and lived in the same complex as her for a bit less than an academic year. I still remember how she was like, "Oh, I'm going to be on the next Making the Band with P. Diddy, it starts filming next month." I thought she was just fucking with me, but sure enough, the next month her sorority president comes in to handle her portion of the rent since she was filming in New York. But she came back, and couldn't say shit about it, but every so often she'd drop little hints ("I was the last white person left" "In one of the commercials, MTV made it look like I get kicked out" etc.)

Making The Band 2 was a classic. I've got every episode on VHS.

According to the third season, Da Band's album sold over 500,000 copies (I think somewhere around 900,000 to be exact) and was certified Gold. And thats pretty good for them. But Puffy wasnt satisfied. He wanted them to push platinum which they never did, and Puffy it was cause they werent trying hard enough, so he disbanded them but kept Ness & Babs...and eventually Young City for Bad Boy Bouth.

I can imagine Choppa putting an album, but for some reason, not Ness or Babs.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
DeeezNuuuts83 said:
They actually finished two seasons of Making the Band 3. The first season narrowed it down to a few girls, but Puff wasn't convinced they were all superstars, so he put those same girls back in the running with a gang of new girls. Two or three of them made it through the entire second season again.

Oh yeah? I know Aubrey, we went to the same college and lived in the same complex as her for a bit less than an academic year. I still remember how she was like, "Oh, I'm going to be on the next Making the Band with P. Diddy, it starts filming next month." I thought she was just fucking with me, but sure enough, the next month her sorority president comes in to handle her portion of the rent since she was filming in New York. But she came back, and couldn't say shit about it, but every so often she'd drop little hints ("I was the last white person left" "In one of the commercials, MTV made it look like I get kicked out" etc.)

for real u kno her? she made the band too.
it was aundrea, aubrey, wanita and 2 other chicks. i kno wanita..cuz shes from massachusetts..and i kno around her way.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.