Diddy's former butler finishing up album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Diddy’s former lackey Farnsworth Bentley is tightening up work on his debut album, due sometime this year on Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music label.

He’s still trying to pick a day to turn in the album, Bentley tells MTV.

"Originally my goal was [by] the Grammys, but the parties and everything's been so much fun that I had to push that back," he said. "But everything looks great. Kanye's really excited. I've been collaborating with some really good producers and good friends," including Outkast's Andre 3000, singer Esthero and experimental hip-hop trio Sa-Ra, who had just finished working with Dr. Dre and Common."

"A track called "Since I Was Nine" may be the first single. "That's Andre's favorite, and it's kind of Kanye's favorite too, but we'll see," Bentley said. "'Hey Ya' came like four weeks before [Andre] turned in the album, so you never know. Dre was just very adamant in telling me to make sure that I stay creative all the way up until the end."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.