Diddy to release new album

Caesar

Staff member
P Diddy is back in the studio working on a new album.

The album will be called Last Train To Paris and see release September 22nd. "I've been a businessman for the past two years. It's time for me to focus on being an artist again. I am going to show the world a new refreshing side of me," he explained in a recent press statement.

Diddy's albums have always been more like feature albums, but this time he says the new project will be an intimate experience to share with his fans. "Last Train to Paris is deeper than any of the other stuff I have ever made. It's a profound love story. It's me with my shades off. It's the truth."

Diddy also told MTV that a short film will accompany the album. "It's definitely going to be an album you can seamlessly see. Not after the fact. When you get the album on that day, September 22, you will be able to see the whole album on your computer. I go into production for the movie in May."

Intimate experience? Weird ass album name? Is it just me or is Diddy trying to pull a Kanye? And isn't 50 Cent releasing a movie with his album too?

S. Fourteen

Don't matter if you make "a journey" with your album when the journey sucks to begin with.

But I shouldn't judge it before listening to it.. Not that I'll listen to it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.