Diddy to get up close and personal

To support the release of his latest album, Press Play, Diddy will begin a world tour in January where he can get “up close and personal” in “smaller types of venues.”

"I'm gonna tour in a way that you've never seen me before - with a band. It'll be a fusion between analogue and live music and two turntables. It'll be a total fusion. I pride myself on being an entertainer. It'll be something that'll be refreshing for hip-hop. I look forward to that."

Diddy has not toured since 2001 and although it is suggested Press Play is his last album, he is ever confident he will be able to tour at any time in the future.

"I probably still will make some appearances and do some things that feel right. I have so many classic hits, I'll still be able to perform.”

Press Play is released October 17.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^...sigh? :p

Streethop shouldnt even post Diddy news, the only thing the thread gets is filled with hate. Most if not all of yall need to stfu and grow up. No matter what he does, some1's always talking shit about him.

Well that's my two cents.

he's just a deuschebag in general every since he created Bad Boy. He doesnt deserve street credibility. He's from a loaded family.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.