Diddy scent released

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Sean “Diddy” Combs introduced his new fragrance Unforgivable to the market on Thursday amidst controversy over the brand’s ad featuring the mogul in bed with two women.

“I had a feeling the ads would catch some people's eyes,” Diddy, 36, told The Associated Press. “But that's because there aren't any other ads with a young black man with fragrances and sexy poses. I'm showing the growth of the world. But sexy poses certainly aren't new to fragrance ads.”

After testing out several different backdrops for the ad, Diddy said he chose the bedroom scene because "that had that unapologetic attitude" he was looking for.

"I always wanted two models," he said. "Everyone takes a picture with one. And I was always going to be the male model. I wanted to give Sarah Jessica Parker, Britney (Spears) and J.Lo a run for their money."

The first bottles of Unforgivable, sold in signed limited-edition packages, were given a price tag of $300. All other bottles are regularly priced at $55 for 2 1/2 ounces. The scent is produced in partnership with Estee Lauder's MAC brand.

“People are fascinated with Sean and what he is going to do next," said Estee Lauder Global Brand President John Demsey in a statement. “When people wear Unforgivable, they will have a slice of the Sean Combs' lifestyle by wearing a fragrance he personally created — from the bottle to the actual scent."

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
now i gotta find sum1 that wears that so i can git a whiff of it. orr ill just go to macys

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
puffy was on letterman last nite, puffys a madd funny dude. he kept saying how he whoopd snoop's kid's football team

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.