Diddy Says Media Attention Has Put A Damper On His Love Life

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Diddy is also a mainstay in tabloids over rumored relationships, but the hip-hop mogul doesn't like it. In fact, he claims all the media attention surrounding his personal life puts a damper on love life.

The 38-year-old hip-hop mogul has been linked to everyone from Cameron Diaz to Sienna Miller in the rumor mills.

It's because of the speculation over his relationship status that has made it hard for him to find love, says Diddy.

He recently told Britain's Glamour magazine, the attention isn't funny.

"It doesn't make me laugh at all," he says. "Sometimes there's someone you may be trying to become friends with or you may even be thinking about going out with the person, but because of all that, it can never get off the ground. That's just a nuisance."

The latest from the rumor mill regarding Diddy's love life is his rumored relationship with his R&B recording artist Cassie. The two have been the talk among blogs and gossip columns over the past year.

The couple has never confirmed these claims though.

He is rumored to be engaged to the young singer, although nothing has been confirmed. Diddy had split from his long-term girlfriend and mother of his three children, Kim Porter, in 2007.

Source: BallerStatus.com

you know, i'm really getting fuckin sick and tired of celebrities blaming the paparazzi for everything, crying about this and that. i am absolutely against the celebrity obsession and stalkerazzi tactics the media employs, and they need to do something, bring in some new laws, so that these people can have some semblance of a private life. just because you are a celebrity and work in the public eye doesn't mean every aspect of your life should be fodder for these tabloid shitheads.

however, it's not like these celebs didn't know that this was the case when they entered the limelight. ya knew dealing with the paps was part of the job when you signed up, so don't fuckin bitch about it later. it's like a football player getting mad because he got injured. it's a part of the job, deal with it.

Let's see- slackin off all day, listening to new raps, drinking Ciroc vodka, workin on my abs, fuckin everything that walks by or I can be a regular guy and read about Diddy's problem on this website... I'd rather have Diddy's problem! Just go to yer favorite hollywood doctor and get me a scrip for oxys or valiums and maybe some ritalin to go down with the multimillion dollar Ciroc vodka endorsement... Boo hoo, waaaah, poor me *wipes eyes with hundred dollar bills*

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.