Diddy Is All For Mase Joining G Unit

I wish 2pac was alive.
with his label knaw.
what the fuck yall think nigga!
fuck mob sleep wheen I kreep i'll put them bitch
made niggas to sleep to they fall asleep with a slow
leek dont go to sleep nigga and fuck mash he is week :mad:

this is a little ridiculous. mase, mobb deep, tony yayo, banks, mop, buck these names dont belong together, wut is 50 doing to g-unit? i dont even like g-unit, but i can tell already mase doesnt have the g-unit sound, maybe mobb deep/mop but thats it

Tonio1986 said:
Be quiet, pshhhht. If the great, 15 year old board member, who calls himself "Mase" reads your post, he will puke his daily milk on ya. So look out...
thats so unnecessary and so irrelevant to the topic at hand

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
MyBLoCK11 said:
this is a little ridiculous. mase, mobb deep, tony yayo, banks, mop, buck these names dont belong together, wut is 50 doing to g-unit? i dont even like g-unit, but i can tell already mase doesnt have the g-unit sound, maybe mobb deep/mop but thats it

He's signing people to his G-Unit label. They don't want everyone to sound the same. They want rappers who are going to sell albums.

bad move
G-Unit is just going to get softer
they should have got him 7 years ago when he wasnt worthless

if G-Unit goes on like this i wouldnt be surprised if i one day read about them wanting to sign 112

^^Do you really think as long as they have the arm to reel in suburban America (Eminem) that people are going to stop buying anything with a shady/aftermath/g-unit affiliation on it? hell no. my cousin is one of these same prats who will contribute more money to the uneducated-and-rich fund. i mean buying an album and giving money to these idiots is like going to the dude who sells to kids, the dude who kills for fun, or the dude who recruits little boys into gangs and giving him money...except everyone is doing it, and he's gotten rich as all hell because of it.

Rap music has never been at a lower point than now, when you have 50 encouraging kids to buy his game. What the fuck, a video game based off of 50??? I was speechless upon seeing this.

-Z-

Its almost as if 50's/G-Unit scared of flopping...so they'll sign ANYONE just to grab ppl's attention. Mase is a nobody. I wonder why Puffy's fighting over him...even for Bad Boy:rolleyes:

Sucks Now I Wont Be Able To Tell The 2 Apart In Songs In Rappin Is It 50 Or Mase Rappin?who The Fuck Is It Daaam Man! Who Is It?thats Gotta Be Mase!no Its 50!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.