Diddy in hiding from LA Gangs after Tupac article

Caesar

Staff member
March 20, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that since the Los Angeles Times' recent article suggesting that Diddy was involved in Tupac's shooting, the hip hop mogul has been in fear for his life.

A person close to Diddy explained, "His security team doesn't feel that it's wise for him to make too many public appearances until this all blows over."

And it couldn't happen at a worse time for Diddy. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "He should be out promoting Danity Kane's new release, but instead he has to be worried about all this." The insider continued, "This is costing him money ... He's [likely] going to have to take the L.A. Times to court over this."

Developing...

From mediatake out so take it as a rumor but I dont think it is too far fetched, or undeserved.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
if could be true just a re fueling this wasnt for the article wasnt on the Vegas shooting it was known Puffy & them knew about the shooting in New York. could be from the newer aspects of the evidence

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
yea but some people are ignorant and still very loyal to tupac..i gota friend thats staying here Aus for the next few months and he is from LA, tupac is like a God over there to some people

^
yea but some people are ignorant and still very loyal to tupac..i gota friend thats staying here Aus for the next few months and he is from LA, tupac is like a God over there to some people

Exactly. Tupac is like one of them ninjas, that come back to haunt and kill people even after they themself have been killed.

The.Menace

Staff member
OS ANGELES, California (AP) -- The Los Angeles Times apologized for using documents that were apparently fabricated in a story implicating associates of Sean "Diddy" Combs in a 1994 assault on rapper Tupac Shakur.

"The bottom line is that the documents we relied on should not have been used," Editor Russ Stanton said in a story posted Wednesday night on the newspaper's Web site. "We apologize both to our readers and to those referenced in the documents ... and in the story."
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/27/combs.tupac.ap/index.html

Tz.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
whats fucked is if they really were bull shit or not substantial papers then because of it now people unfamiliar w/ the history might believe Puffy or Henchman in that they wasnt involved, "look these papers were fake"

I think Phillips last piece from like five years ago had some of back lash also because of credability & this that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.